Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdf
Employee
Employee

QlikView 11 Server and IIS 7 Access Point Blank

Good Evening.

I am currently trying to install QlikView 11 Server SBE and use IIS as the Web Server. My access point screen is blank but the QMC is working.  This would lead me to believe that its a port issue but from what I can tell nothing else is using the port and all the services are running.  I have the Microsoft 4.0 .Net installed.  Does anyone have any ideas??

Jacob N. Dockendorf
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I just love it when people start to hack the ASP pages. You should NEVER have to edit the web pages installed by QlikView to get your side to work. If you have installed all your roles correctly QlikView should work. However, there are time when your base OS has issues that will stop things from working normal.

There are a couple of things that will cause this  "Loading Content" . The first  thing to check is to make sure that the QlikView IIS  application pool is set for .net V4.  If not, set it and try again. If that doesn't work then run this command

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i and go back check step one. What happens here is that the framework was installed before IIS was. This command will install the framework components for IIS. This should get you going.

Again, you should Never have to edit the QlikView pages.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jacob,

Is this a fresh install or are you overlaying V11 over an older version?

Arthur

jdf
Employee
Employee
Author

It is a fresh install.  But I figured out that issue, there was some IIS Role Services that were not installed.  But now I am having a different problem.  Now I can see the access point but a box comes up that says "Loading Content" and it stays there and no documents show.

Jacob N. Dockendorf
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

start qv server

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable

Hello

Did you resolve theproblem?

And if you do, How you did it?

Because I’m having the sameproblem it stops on "Loading Content".

Not applicable

Hello!

I had the same problem and solved it with registering .net for IIS and manage my firewall.

dos-box (running as administrator - xxxx ist the version of .net respectively the name of the folder):

%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0xxxx\aspnet_regiis.exe–i

open needed ports 443 and 4747

If not nessessary try to deactivate the windows firewall (if you have another, central firewall)

Another proposal is to check if you've activated SSL and TLS in your internet options (if you're using https).

Best regards and ... keep on qliking ...

Dietmar

Not applicable

I have the same problem.

It appears to be an authentication problem.

I made ​​the changes shown in the figure in IIS and the file C: \Program Files \ QlikView \ Web

PoolIIS.png

Web.png

If I try to get application directly with the direct URL, but I get the error "failed to authenticate"

FailedToAutenticate.png

using the local user administrator.

LocalDirectory.png

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Corrado.

Not applicable

I think I have the solution.

IIS does not have access to the folder containing the documents, try giving iis_iusrs read access to your documents folder (C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents)

It worked for me

Best Regards
Dagbjartur

Not applicable

I got the solution.

... of course it's necessary to install Windows Autuentication in IIS role services and enable it in QvAjaxZfc site.

WindowsAutentication.png

Verify too to have setted the V4 of .NET framework in application pool.

V4Framework.png

Greetings

Corrado.

marco_81
Contributor III
Contributor III

actually i have the same problem...
someone could solve the problem already?