Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Does anyone still use these forums?

Just checking because I see there's been only 5 posts today, and 2 of them were me

Am i wasting my time posting here? :-S

ta

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Do you have the QVS SDK?  It's available as an option when you do a custom install.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Ha, I think there's still a good amount of activity on these forums.  I know that there's a bunch of regulars on here who will usually help.  Everyone is on different time zones though so it might not always be right away.

Not applicable
Author

aha some life! 😄

thanks for the reply.

I wish there was some API documentation for Workbench, covering things like

qva.GetQvObject(

.QvaPublic.Data.

etc

Do you know of any?

Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Do you have the QVS SDK?  It's available as an option when you do a custom install.

Not applicable
Author

I am running  Qlikview Server, and am successully workbench on an aspx page to display graphs, and get data from a qlikview document

Is there a particular file you could email me with the api documentation in ? i searched google to no avail....

Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

When you install QVS you have to click config and choose it, but I've attached the API documentation that installs with the SDK just to be helpful

Not applicable
Author

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Better question is, does anyone who works for QlikTech every visit these pages 🙂

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Yup all the time, we keep lurking in the dark and will strike when you least expect it!

Not applicable
Author

could ya answer some of my question requests then? 😉 😛