Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

stop scripting in the middle to look at the actual sctructure.

Hi...

IS there a way to put something in the script to just stop it for further execution to take a look at the state of the tables at that point?

I know I can just comment the rest of the script, but that doesn't sound pretty. Is there something that I can use to just stop it, at script level, that I can use to accomplish that?

debuging and stoping it doesn't sound pretty, since this proccess take some time to run.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Should I assume that EXIT SCRIPT; would not for this example?  As it would not allow you to make a choice on whether or not to cancel the rest of the script.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

When I start the debugger, I set a break point on the line, by clicking on the line number, then debug the script by clicking the run button.  The script will execute up to the line that has the break point.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks jm, but that will only stop it in debbuger mode, not allowing me look at the structures or to cancel the rest.

Like I said, I want to run it just to a point, to see the intermidiate tables and some values.

Not applicable
Author

ah, well, i am fairly new to the product, so i'm just learning (10 days, including today)

Not applicable
Author

Should I assume that EXIT SCRIPT; would not for this example?  As it would not allow you to make a choice on whether or not to cancel the rest of the script.

Not applicable
Author

That was exactly I was looking for! thank you very much you have more than me after your ten days than my 4 months