Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView 11 and Java Integration via QMS API

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to utilize the QV web service on Java but I'm getting errors on the WSDL file.

WSDL error.png

Even in C#.net, I was not able to succeed using the web service by following the sample implementation mentioned at QMS API documentation.

Is there someone, succeeded utilizing the QV 11 web service ?

Please help.

Any response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Arnold

25 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Lars,

I am implmenting a webservice using java but i am getting 401 error.

can u please send the procedure how to implement the webservice to get all the documents.

http://vd4tolstp-02:4799/QMS/Service  this is my service.

if you have already done this then please send me the code to 87.srinath@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Not applicable
Author

Hi Lars,

I am implmenting a webservice using java but i am getting 401 error.

can u please send the procedure how to implement the webservice to get all the documents.

http://vd4tolstp-02:4799/QMS/Service  this is my service.

if you have already done this then please send me the code to 87.srinath@gmail.com

Thanks in Advanc

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Lars,

I am trying to create a website with qv objects using JAVA API. Can you please share your files to peter.singh@infolayer.co.uk. This would be of great help.

Thanks,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

HI, Can you please share the details with me (sumeetkasat@gmail.com) Thanks

Not applicable
Author

We are trying to create the client classes for Java from the wsdl using wsimport (JAX-WS) , but we are getting errors (Error resolving the component 'xs:schema' ) for schema not found. Can you please let help us with the same? Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is a very old thread... but wondering if it would be possible to share this again? thanks