Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Links not working on QV 10 SR1 webview or QVS SR1 Ajax client

Hi,

Has anyone else had issues with using the 'link' representation in Qlikview 10 SR1 when viewing them via the web view or Qlikview server with the AJAX client? I have a straight table with the following represented as a link

=Company&'<URL>'&URL

It works fine on QVS 9 but not on version 10 SR1. The link is underlined but when clicked doesn't do anything. Is there additional security preventing the link from working in QV 10 SR1 webview/ QVS 10 SR1 AJAX or is this a bug? I've tried files from other users and creating fresh documents but the issue seems consistent. To note the links work fine in QV10 SR1 when not in web view. Thanks

Dan

Labels (1)
10 Replies
Qlik_Trigg
Employee
Employee

I believe that this is a bug. Please report

Not applicable
Author

I dont think there might be some internal problem.

I am also using the QV 10 IR and Link is woring fine over here.

I think you should put server on Domain.

go to enterprise management console > System > Setup >secruity > and chek the domain....

this will help your link working !!!

Not applicable
Author

I am also experiencing this problem and believe it is a bug. Am in the process of reporting it via our reseller.

Jon.

Not applicable
Author

Looks like SR1 is the culprit as it works in 10IR but not in 10SR1. This doesn't work in WebView in the thick client or in the 'proper' AJAX client via a browser.

I'm using a work-around for the time being by using a button with the URL as an action; button is conditionally disabled until the count(of_whatever)<2.

Not applicable
Author

Does anyone know if this has been confirmed as a bug and if there is a patch yet? This is preventing us from going live with QV10.

Thanks,

Jon.

Not applicable
Author

May be this one. It was confirmed as a bug and will be fixed in next SR.

BugID:35627
AJAX: URL links don't work in straight or pivot tables

Not applicable
Author

Should I be able to see this bug in the customer portal? Searching for that number doesn't get me anywhere.

Thanks,

Jon.

Not applicable
Author

I checked and verified that this was fixed in V10 SR2.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I cannot understand how it is now resolved in v10sr2

I have a similar problem . I have tried QV 10 SR 3 but whitout success;

When I click on the url link the browser reply this kind of message :

http://<NAME SERVER>/QvAJAXZfc/<NAME SERVER>//...

The name of the ajax client is added to my hyperlink

Where is the problem ?

Thanks guys for reply.

NB : I have similar hyperlink problem to export in excel. Anyway QlikView seems not happy with hyperlinks...it 's a pity !