Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I change my community password?

How can I change my community password?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Ewillems,

It's a bit hidden right now (we'll fix that), but once you are logged in with the new password provided, go to this URL to change your password: http://login.qlik.com/editAccount.aspx

View solution in original post

18 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I couldn't find it here either...

When you log-out and then go back to the login page again, there is a reset password option there.

I believe you get to change it after this... not really sure in the new QlikCommunity...

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Logout and you will see the Login button. Click on the login button and then you will see the third button on the top as reset the password. I am attaching the screenshot for your reference.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

reset password will send me a new password, rather than enable me to chose my own password though...

Not applicable
Author

Ewillems,

It's a bit hidden right now (we'll fix that), but once you are logged in with the new password provided, go to this URL to change your password: http://login.qlik.com/editAccount.aspx

Not applicable
Author

Very hidden, is my assessment - and the change dialogue is not good either!

Not applicable
Author

Still cannot find the change password option. Had to get to this post to get it changed. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Tiji,

Sorry you are having a difficult time. Some common challenges are:

Multiple user id's

Incorrect email address

Please confirm you are using the correct id and that you have a current email address associated with your profile. Also we use single sign on - so your user id and password are the same for the Website and QlikCommunity.

Have you gone to the single sign on log in page and attempted to reset your password? If so- did you not receive an email or what happened next where you were unable to reset your password.

You should see this page when you go to the link, and there should be an option to reset your password.

password reset image.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Now I see it. My bad. Thank you for the detailed explanation. Also, I kept getting the message that my post had some error while adding the reply. Did not realize that the post was submitted.

I am good for now.

Thanks

Tiji

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its not always intuitive or easy! Please take a moment to mark the question as helpful answer.

Thank you!