Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frederic_De_Ranter

[deprecated] QlikView 12 Hardware Benchmarking Package

This package is deprecated and will be no longer maintained.

This document outlines all required information on how to access/execute/analyze/submit results for the QlikView 12 Hardware Benchmarking test package. The goal with the QV12 HW Benchmarking package is to have a unified QlikView specific Hardware test that can be executed for various environments with the aim to establish a matrix for comparisons on how different servers and configurations perform with QlikView. The document contains information on how to download additional files needed and where to upload the results. Only Qlikview 12 is supported.

This package can be used for analytics on your own to perform comparisons of performance for different hardware configurations, but more important is that any test results are provided to the Scalability Center, making sure that your results becomes part of the general summary to improve coverage and statistical accuracy of the results.

This package is deprecated and will be no longer maintained.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The embedded license file in the 200M-ptsalesanalytics.qvw seems to be out of date.   Can you update it?

Here's what I get in my QVS event log:

Warning System: CAL Usage: [200M-PTSALESANALYTICS.QVW]'s embedded lef is invalid or expired: 2018-05-31

Frederic_De_Ranter
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the information. We'll update the app as soon as possible with a new embedded license.

Best regards,

Frederic

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, Thanks.

I figured something might be up since the files aren't on the FTP site at the moment.