Qlik customers & partners are invited to join the QlikView November 2017 Technical Preview. This Preview includes new features and improvements like:
- Analytic connections - With analytic connections, you can integrate external analysis with your business discovery. By configuring an analytic connection (through server-side extensions), you can extend the built-in expression library with support for calling third-party calculation engines, both for load script and for chart expressions.
- WebClient improvements like switch language, Detach, Set reference, Copy single column selection, Copy cell
- Shared files management improvements - improved stability, shared file cleaning, PGO buffering
- Export in XLSX format - XLSX is now the default exporting format for Excel files, replacing XLS.
- BNF script reload mode - A new script reload mode, BNF, has been introduced. It uses the same syntax checks as those in the Script editor.
- KML support - QlikView now can read KML files for use in a map visualizations. The KML file can represent either area data, such as countries or regions, or point data such as cities or places.
- LEF Control on Maintenance date - When upgrading the QlikView Server or QlikView Desktop, LEF files must be up to date.
Try out these new capabilities and improvements and use the community to give your feedback on this new release of QlikView.
Please provide your feedback before September 22nd when the community closes.
If you have any question or have issues accessing the community please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing your feedback!
The Products Team