Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • 219,564 members
  • 7,122 online
  • 1,998,533 posts
  • 149,835 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Alternative for If condition in set expression

I want to replace 'if condition' in a set expression with an alternative expression giving the same result. But my data markers are getting vanished a... Show More

I want to replace 'if condition' in a set expression with an alternative expression giving the same result. But my data markers are getting vanished after that. How to resolve it? Below is the set expression for which i need an alternate expression without if condition but with the same results.

=
    If(
    Sum({<location={ 'ALL'}, metric={'free'},frequency_value-={'FY’},
    type={'real '}, source_file_name={'$(v_filename) '}
    >}sales)
    >0,
    Sum({<location={ 'ALL'}, metric={'free'},frequency_value-={'FY’},
    type={'real '}, source_file_name={'$(v_filename) '}
    >}sales)

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Ecommerce analytics in Qlik Sense

Has anyone using/used Qlik sense dashboards to analyse ecommerce traffic data? We are getting huge volume of data from snowplow, but thinking whether ... Show More

Has anyone using/used Qlik sense dashboards to analyse ecommerce traffic data?

We are getting huge volume of data from snowplow, but thinking whether qlik sense is the right tool for this.

I would like to hear from someone had actually done this in qlik successfully.

Thanks.

These are the queries we are trying to tackle with user friendly dashboards.

Identifying customers landing on out of stock products

• How many customers are landing on oos products?
    • Which products are they?
    • Which brands are they?
    • What traffic source?
    • What do the customers do?
      • Bounce
      • CVR
      • Funnel analysis – where do customers go next?

Looking at customer journeys by landing page brand

• How many customers are landing on a brand?
    • How many of the landing products are OOS?
    • What do the customers do?
      • Bounce
      • Conversion Rate
      • Add to bag
      • Funnel analysis – where do they go next?

Looking at funnel analysis

• How many customers are landing on the site on the different page types (PDP/Home page etc.)
    • What are the common customer journeys (i.e. PDP > PDP > PDP, HomePage > Cat Page)
    • Which journey types are highest converting

Looking at marketing traffic

• Looking at the percentage make up of traffic across the traffic types by time to understand growth of channels
    • Looking at change in CVR by channel across time
    • Look at landing page by channel
      • How many OOS views?
      • What are the brands
    Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Why Max(Data)-X not working

Hi, I wonder, why my expression not working.Its good only with no selections:   When I chose date its 0, I would like it to show the sum result for t... Show More

Hi, I wonder, why my expression not working.
    Its good only with no selections:

Sebastian_Dec_0-1715760076511.png

When I chose date its 0, I would like it to show the sum result for the current date minus 2 days

Sebastian_Dec_1-1715760169292.png

My expresion:

Sum({<Data={"$(= date((Max(Data)-2)))"}>} stan_wartosc)

My code in Data Load Editor look like this:

NoConcatenate
    Stan_Wartosc_2:
    Load
        date(floor(Data)) as Data,
    	hid_dossier_ges, 
    	hid_artykul_ges,
        sum(stan_wartosc) as stan_wartosc
    Resident Stan_Wartosc
    Group By
    	Data,
    	hid_dossier_ges, 
    	hid_artykul_ges
        ;

Drop Table Stan_Wartosc;

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Color in Pivot table

I have a Pivot Table with two dimensions the PLACE in the Y Axis and The Week on the X Axis. The Function is like Sum ({<Place, Week>} Weight)   I col... Show More

I have a Pivot Table with two dimensions the PLACE in the Y Axis and The Week on the X Axis.

The Function is like Sum ({<Place, Week>} Weight)

I colored the background of each Name of The dimension PLACE with a different color and with the Function:

Pick(Match(Place,'A','B','C'), red, green, yellow )

Why when i Select a value in the pivottable the colors disappear?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Security Rule to Remove Analytics License for Professionals

Hi guys, is it possible to automate the remove of an Analytics License from a user Professional? With a security rule? I would like to make sure every... Show More

Hi guys, is it possible to automate the remove of an Analytics License from a user Professional? With a security rule? I would like to make sure everyone has only one license. Thank you.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

DR and PROD using same licenses

Hi Qlik Teams,   Is anyone using same license key for PROD and DR servers? Currently, we are using Qlik Sense Enterprise - Client Managed. We are tryi... Show More

Hi Qlik Teams,

Is anyone using same license key for PROD and DR servers? Currently, we are using Qlik Sense Enterprise - Client Managed. We are trying to install the Qlik Sense on the DR of the client but we only have PROD License key. Can we use it for DR? 

Thank you.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Getting error in executing script

Hi ,   Could someone help me rectify the error in following script(Attached screenshot). Getting error 'ValueCategoryGlobal' and 'ProcessTypeGlobal' n... Show More

Hi ,

Could someone help me rectify the error in following script(Attached screenshot).

Getting error 'ValueCategoryGlobal' and 'ProcessTypeGlobal' not found. Though these fields are present in residents tables Valuecategory and ProcessType respectively.

I am expecting Fields Value, ValueCategoryGlobal and ProcessTypeGlobal in temp table. But only field coming is Value.

Beginner_Qlik1_5-1715684786843.png

Beginner_Qlik1_6-1715684903949.png

Beginner_Qlik1_0-1715684525831.png

Beginner_Qlik1_1-1715684576145.png

Beginner_Qlik1_4-1715684724578.png

Beginner_Qlik1_3-1715684624001.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

KPI doesn't calculate correctly the last year when I choose quarter-year

I created variable vLastyear with this expression: =year(max(Date))-1. I created a KPI : sum( {<Year={'$(vLastYear)'}>} margin) and it gives me... Show More

I created variable vLastyear with this expression: =year(max(Date))-1.
    I created a KPI :

sum( {<Year={'$(vLastYear)'}>} margin) and it gives me 0 as an output of the margin when I select Q1-2019 even though it recognized it in the ok statement as sum( {<Year={'2018'}>} margin) when I have data for the year 2018.. why it gives me 0 as an output in qlik sense when the selected period is Q1-2019

hadari_0-1715673921840.pnghadari_1-1715673980439.png

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Count Distinct based on a field based on a Measure

Hi, Can you kindly help me understand how to apply distinct count for the following expressions, count(distinct{<[Price check]={"=If((sum([Dealer Sell... Show More

Hi,

Can you kindly help me understand how to apply distinct count for the following expressions,

count(distinct{<[Price check]={"=If((sum([Dealer Sell-in price])-[Unit Price (EUR)])>0,'N','Y')"}>}[Part Number])

In the above expression,  , Unit Price = sum(Price * Exchange
    )/sum(Quantity), Price check=If((sum([Dealer Sell-in price])-([Unit Price (EUR)]))>0,'N','Y'))

Currently, the formula is making distinct count on all the part number but I need it distinct count only the [Part Number] with [Price check] is 'Y' for each Dealer.

Let me know if you need any other details from me.

Thanks in advance

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Modelling of P&L table with different variables per line

I need to modify an existing P&L table with several scenarios (using the Vizlib solution with external Excel table).Is it possible in a P&L table to u... Show More

I need to modify an existing P&L table with several scenarios (using the Vizlib solution with external Excel table).

Is it possible in a P&L table to use different factors per line?

sum(  Value* $(=PL_View_Factor_Best) )

I get the right calculation, when the factor is the same for all lines, but when using different values or even a conditional value for different scenarios, it returns no value.

Is there another/better way to solve this?

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!