Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Out of Object Memory

I am trying to create a table box that has 22 different fields in it and is pulling from three different tables.  After I put the fields into the table box, the report tries to load, but eventually gives me a message saying Out Of Object Memory.  I looked that up and found that it meant I am trying to load in to much data, is that correct?  I saw that people are mentioning a checkbox called Ignore Calculation Limits in the user preferences->objects page, but I could not find that checkbox.  I found a radio button for Calculation Progress Information, but I do not think that would help.

What would be the best way to resolve the Out of Object memory message?

Thanks

1 Reply
happydays1967
Creator
Creator

This is usually a problem when the tables you are combining are not properly linked so more data than necessary has to be loaded. Review your datamodel and check (with ctrl+T) the internal Qlikview tables datamodel. If there are one or more $syn.... tables, check your script. Qlikview joins tables on fieldnames only so check if there are no equal fieldnames in tables you might not want to join, or maybe join in a different way...