Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ignore a filter in chart expression

Hi All,

Can I ignore a particular selection filter in a chart expression? So if I have an expression like Sum(Sales), and 5 different selection boxes, can I change this expression so that when one particular selection is made it is ignored, but the other four select as normal?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Yes, you can do this with set analysis. For example, if the field you want to ignore is called myfield, then the expression would be: sum({<myfield=>} Sales)

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Yes, you can do this with set analysis. For example, if the field you want to ignore is called myfield, then the expression would be: sum({<myfield=>} Sales)

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Great, thanks very much

phongnnguyen
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Vlad,

I have problem in this case. How to ignore currently filter when i use a variable: Aggr({1<BranchName=>}$(vInterest)) - it is not working

with "vInterest" is code below:

if((interval(min(TradeDate)-CreateDate_Branch,'d'))>0,

sum({<BranchName=>}if( k=0 and DebitInterest>0,DebitInterest))/count(distinct {<BranchName=>}TradeDate),

sum({<BranchName=>}if( k=0 and DebitInterest>0,DebitInterest))/NetWorkDays(CreateDate_Branch,max(TradeDate)))

My purpose is how to display all Branch in Bar chart when I filter just a Branch of them. Right now, it is just display a chart which is selected

Thanks so much for your help