Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Rotating data

Hi,

I have a request to build a dashboard to show rotating customer comments. We have a survey that goes out to our customers asking how their experience was dealing with our company and their comments are saved in a table in a SQL Server. I was asked to build a dashboard that will show these comments, one at the time, for 30 sec (each comment should be shown for about 30 seconds, then into the next comment). Thus, the UI would have to refresh itself every 30 sec. The issue is I cannot reload this document every 30 sec. Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

There are some few examples for time depending presentations here in the forum, I remember one from John Witherspoon, but can't find it right now.

Here is another one. Have a look at the sheet properties (conditional show expressions).

SlideShow.qvw

And here I set up an example with a comment table and changing the displayed comment every 30 seconds.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

There are some few examples for time depending presentations here in the forum, I remember one from John Witherspoon, but can't find it right now.

Here is another one. Have a look at the sheet properties (conditional show expressions).

SlideShow.qvw

And here I set up an example with a comment table and changing the displayed comment every 30 seconds.

Not applicable
Author

Look here:

Re: How to integrate Real Time Data in Qlikview

and here:

Re: Real-Time Data Processing

How does QlikView 11 address real-time data access?

As of QlikView 11 SR1, QlikView Server includes a real-time (dynamic update) component for accessing real-time data.

You may consider Direct Discovery or simple Partial Reload

regards

Darek

maxgro
MVP
MVP

if I understand

you can find a simaalr question (changing screens automatically in qlikview) here

Re: Changing screens automatically in qlikview

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much!!! This is perfect!