Created date:

Sep 15, 2023 4:16:22 AM

Troy_Raney_0-1694765639957.gif

Environment

• Qlik Cloud
  • Qlik Application Automation
  • Qlik NPrinting

Transcript

Hello everyone and welcome to the September edition of Techspert Talks. I'm Troy Raney and I'll be your host for today's session. Today's presentation is Migrating NPrinting to Qlik Cloud Reporting with our own Andrew Kruger. Andrew why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Thanks Troy. Welcome to today's session. My name is Andrew Kruger. I'm actually located in Canada, and I've been with Qlik for just over 5 years now; and I'm a Senior Product Manager here; and I oversee two client-managed products in Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Alerting and Cloud Reporting and Distribution roadmap, which certainly includes Data Alert capability as well as traditional centralized reporting tasks as well as interactive self-service style reporting as well. I also oversee our mobile apps and the roadmap associated those as well as Notes on Qlik Cloud as well so.
Wow, you've got a lot on your plate.
I do, I do, and certainly today we're going to go deep into the reporting and distribution domain. So, I'm looking forward to that discussion; thanks Troy.
Yeah, today from a high level we're just going to go through what Qlik Cloud Reporting can do; and definitely focus on Alerting and Subscriptions; and talk about the migration process for existing NPrinting customers. Now Andrew, you're the Product Manager for Qlik Cloud Reporting, but to take things from another perspective, how should Qlik Cloud admins and leaders think about their own reporting requirements?
Yeah, that's a great question Troy. In Qlik Cloud, we're looking more to empower the business user to drive their own consumption of analytics, right? They need to be able to control how best they consume those; but of course, there's always that mode one, and sort of centralized report distribution use cases. Today we'll look at both how you can solve some of those use cases on Qlik Cloud today, and also you know Troy, we're going to give a little sneak peek of what's coming in the roadmap here (you know) down later in the year.
That's always very exciting for people to get a sneak peek of that stuff. That always comes up; whatever session I'm doing: ”can you tell us what's happening around the corner?”
That's right.
We'd love to take a look at the product;. So, could you tell us and maybe even show us some different types of distributions that can be done on Qlik Cloud?
I appreciate the opportunity to dive in here, because you want to try and understand what your business users are trying to solve in those distribution use cases, right? And one of the really cool ones that I think is super simple; the use cases someone would say: hey I need a PDF of a chart on a periodic basis.
Right.
You can actually start to monitor charts yourself. Let's say is this visualization on Quarterly Trends. I can actually monitor this chart in my Hub. I don't need to go navigate this app all the time, but I do just need to periodically keep an eye on this chart.
Okay. So, instead of like a whole app or whole sheet, you're just looking at one specific chart?
That's right. On my Qlik Cloud homepage, there's a section that's set up already it's called Your Charts. But I can actually create my own collections. I can start to curate my own home page. So, basically you know, each time I go to the Cloud, I can just you know quickly take a look at this chart. In the past, I might have asked for a PDF to be distributed into my inbox. I don't have to do so. I just have to open up Qlik Cloud Hub.
Right.
Do I need to take action? If I do, I can jump back into the point of analysis in the app.
And is this a snapshot from the chart in the app?
It is a snapshot. It does reflect the selections that you've made, but the key thing is: every time the app reloads, you're going to see the latest version of those analytics.
Okay. So, this will get updated when the app gets updated?
Yeah, and along the bottom here, you're going to see that there's a chart history. You can see I just created this, but it'll show sort of a history of the last 10 charts. And again, I can view an app which is going to take me back to the point of analysis. So, if I had selections set on that, I'd be jumping back into the app to continue that exploration.
That's great. I like how it highlights the actual chart when the app opens up.
Yeah, and also worth highlighting is the Qlik Cloud mobile app; you can actually set up mobile collection to include your monitor charts. So, you could be out anywhere and you're always seeing the latest version of those charts. And again, you can use the Qlik Sense mobile app to jump back into that point of analysis in the app to continue your journey.
That feels like a pretty natural application for monitor charts. Just to quickly be able to check on the latest data in your app. And what about Data Alerts and Subscriptions? How do those work?
Yes. I love that. That's where we can allow the business user to drive their own experience. In the past, if the business user wanted PDF or a PowerPoint of the sheets that sit within an app, they'd have to go and ask someone for that, right? To configure that through a Qlik NPrinting for example. Here in Qlik Cloud, I can subscribe to a sheet. I can set which sheets I'd like to receive. So, I might want a weekly report or a monthly report. I can set which sheets I want; if I made selections, it'll hold the selections that I make.
Okay.
I can set up with you know, do I want that on a weekly basis. So, I'm going to say that's always going to be on Friday; let's say 9 A.M, and I can hit subscribe. So, now every Friday at 9am it's going to send me my PDF that has my sheets. Similarly if I wanted to actually set up an Alert condition, and actually I just want to be notified of a certain condition has been met, you might want to set up a Data Alert, right? If I just want to use this table as an example; I want to set up an Alert and I'm going to create an Alert.
Okay.
‘Margin and Year Sales Watch,’ it's going to start to show me sort of, these are the measures that I have in place; and then I can start to set up my condition. And in this case here, less than 0.4 and it's going to keep giving me a preview of what this data would show.
I love that.
This ran today, this is what what is, what it would look like; and then if I also wanted to say ’Year Sales’ say less than - oh that's an OR. You can start to control the condition as to how you want it, whether you want to use ORs or ANDs. I can move through and set that to create this Alert every time the data refreshes.
Okay.
Again, the business user has this control at their fingertips. They can tailor how and when they can receive some Notifications or Subscriptions or PDF documents or PowerPoints from a Qlik Sense app.
So, the user can just go in pick out the numbers and analytics that are most important to them, and curate their own distributions based on their own needs?
Absolutely.
That's really cool. Can these be shared as well?
Yes. You can share these Subscriptions and Alerts; I should have introduced that earlier, with other users of the app as well Troy.
Okay. That makes sense.
What you can do actually, if we go and look at that Subscription for a moment; and I'll actually use a different Subscription as an example.
Okay.
I can actually share with other users.
Ah.
As long as they have access to the app, they will also receive this. And where this gets super powerful, Troy is: if the application developer has used Section Access to control who sees what data within the app, and recipients will only receive the data that they have access to. So, if I take a moment here and I just look at one of the distributions I previously ran off this. Here we've got two users, and they both have access to Monthly Sales app. When we look at their data, each user is getting their own data, and if we go back, they can take you back to the point of the analysis within the app. Part of this is about connecting the business user with the data with the application that's been curated with those analytics. The Section Access is being applied to their experience within the app, right?
That is really powerful.
Yes. It is extremely powerful, because Subscriptions and Alerts are with the use of Section Access can be a burst condition for users of the application.
That sounds like it helps with a lot of smaller report and distribution situations, but what about a more traditional report requirement that has more advanced compositions or maybe needs to reach external recipients? How would that work?
Absolutely. Absolutely, and I think it's important to sort of anchor off of this experience of the Qlik Sense app. It's a lot of thought that goes into building the Qlik Sense app; and so, what I was seeing was a lot of customers are basically reproducing the app when they're using Qlik NPrinting if they were using that product in the past. What we then did when we were looking at Qlik Cloud is: how can we continue to extend that sheet-based experience?
Okay.
What we've done is leveraging Qlik Application Automation to allow for more advanced composition use cases, and address some of those more Enterprise reporting style type use cases. Here I've got a PowerPoint that's basically a report, but what gets interesting here is that I've actually got a sheet that's looped over a dimension as part of this compositions.
Right. So, that's the report that has a separate sheet for each value in a field. What app is this from?
This is where I've got an app designed for that output of a PowerPoint use case. But what we've done is we've, we've just basically got you know a background image; and we've also used Grid Spacing; and you can start to see the really fine Grid Spacing this here.
Oh yeah.
This is going to allow you to have a bit more control over where you place those objects; and realy with that looped use cases is: I'm taking this field here I want to loop on.
Course, that’s what it’s called?
Right, the Course field.
Okay.
So, really this sheet is designed to, in that Loop context of being able to repeat this sheet for each value of the course.
As you mentioned, this app is designed for generating a clean report. I notice that it looks really smooth and less like a standard Qlik app.
Right. So, it doesn't have have those interactive States in them right. So, where you do want to take a table into a document presentation, sometimes you just want to clean it up a little bit you can see here there's a theme that I've applied: Qlik Cloud Reporting. If I was to take it to one of the traditional themes here; you can see you immediately getting these interactive elements here. If you just leverage the theme elements that are in there, you can get yourself a cleaner looking table as an output.
So, can we take a look at the automation that does the looping? Is this from a template?
Yeah. So, Qlik Application Automation is you know a platform operating within Qlik Cloud, but let's just take a look at how it supports some of these reporting use cases.
Okay.
This is an Automation that drives basically that output that we saw there. And really this Automation is simple; is when it executes, it's going to start and what we've done is: we've got some Qlik Reporting Connectors that you can use to configure these report outputs.
All right.
It's always going to start with a Create Report and it's always going to finish with the Generate Report. So, if we walk through this one here, it's really simple. I'm going to Create a Report. I'm going to add that title sheet that I showed you.
Okay.
I'm gonna go to the app. I'm gonna ask for the values of the course, and I'm going to Loop for each value of the Course. I'm going to add that sheet, and then I'm going to define that sheet to have this current looped selection; and that's what's providing that level type presentation of the sheet; and then I'm going to add that final summary sheet; and then we're going to Generate the Report.
Right.
And in this case, I'm sending it to a SharePoint location.
Wow.
We can configure our SMTPs block and connect it within Application Automation to do more advanced distributions since sort of that burst style, Email distribution, and then of course you can also go to other file stores like an S3 or a Dropbox.
Could you perform something similar to send the report to external recipients?
So, yeah, When you're using Qlik Application Automation, you have the flexibility to read in your own recipient list to essentially non-Qlik users.
Right.
There are a set of templates that get you started on these types of use cases. You can read in recipient lists from an Excel file; you could bring it in from a database; even from a straight cable from Qlik Sense app. Definitely encourage (you know) those that are new to Qlik Application Automation and the concept of sheet based reporting, to go and use the Qlik Application Automation templates that are there, because they will be sort of that kickstarter for you to solve those basic use cases.
That's really cool. So, I could just go through just like you did with a field of Course, it could go through a similar field like Email Distribution List and loop through each person on that, and send the report to everybody in the list.
Absolutely.
And that's all sheet-based reporting. Is it possible to build some reports with different tabs instead of a long scroll in a PDF?
That's a great question, is the tabular reporting, and that's where we're going to look to our roadmap to understand how we're going to solve those use cases in the future.
All right, exciting. Roadmap time.
Yes. Troy, and when we talk roadmaps, you know I've always got to give myself the legal disclaimer and safe harbor statements. So, legal disclaimer: Qlik road maps provide a general overview of our anticipated product direction as of the date hereof. Qlik undertakes no intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements contained here in, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
The information contained in Qlik roadmaps is the proprietary information Qlik and is not to be used for any reason other than to provide our customers, perspective customers, partners and strategic partners with a general overview of our anticipated future offerings. Our roadmaps are not a commitment, promise or other obligation on the part of Qlik to deliver any particular code or functionality. Furthermore, Qlik makes no commitment to that any future function I may be made available as part of maintenance and support.
Roadmap information should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision as a development relation some timing of any features or functionally described for Qlik’s products remains at our sole discretion.
That was a mouthful.
It is a mouthful, and I appreciate your patience as I had to present it. What it allows me to do is really share some of the exciting stuff that we're working on, because we do actually have an Early Access program going on right now with select customers and partners.
Okay.
With that said, let's go and take a look at these capabilities here. For customers that are familiar with Qlik NPrinting, you know where sheet-based authoring and reports is probably a new concept, you could see how you had to reproduce it in Nprinting; but we've sort of made that very efficient within Qlik Cloud. What you're going to see here Troy with this tabular reporting experience it's very very similar to what customers are familiar with if you were an NPrinting customer, delivering what is abundantly the most common NPrinting use case which is: Excel-based tabular reports.
Okay.
To be able to present visualizations from a Qlik Sense app, long sets of data into an Excel document if you will. Down to the point of being able to produce something that you can actually print if you needed to.
So, how are we able to do this embedding of Qlik analytics in Excel reports with Qlik Cloud?
Absolutely. This is the template that supports the document that I just showed a moment ago.
Okay.
For NPrinting customers this will look very familiar is you've got some placeholders of data from an app; and so then what we want to look at is: okay, how do we work with a Qlik Sense app to define these report templates? So, in this case here, I've already defined a report template and it's against the Learner Management app. So, I'm going to go and have a look at this. Pretty straightforward app you know. This is not so much about the app, as it is about how do I start to work with that app?
Yeah.
What you have in the add-in is the ability to add Tables, or to add Charts, or to add Variables and Expressions into the report template. You can see this one over here, a lot of people will ask about this as soon as they see this: what about pages and levels? Yes. You're going to be able to add pages and levels into these report templates as well; and really what this is offering is: that ability to define a report template that can be executed within Qlik Cloud on a scheduled basis to produce report distributions.
So, is this a plug-ins that allows you to kind of build a report template in Excel?
Yes. Essentially, it's an add-in; and you will have a settings section in the Management Console that will connect you to a Manifest. You will need to work with your Office 365 administrator to have right policy set-up so that you can have the add-in available. What that item will do is: it allows for the connectivity to a Qlik Sense app; essentially, working with a Qlik Sense session to author the report template that is the structure for your desired report output.
That's so cool.
Yeah. So, you know when you want to add a table or when you I want to add a chart, these are the sheets in the app that I've connected to right. So, we can see the sheets here; and essentially, it's allowing you to navigate through those sheets; you'll actually be able to get a little preview, so that you can actually see the objects you're working with. In Qlik NPrinting you couldn't see that. Actually, I'm adding a table, so I'll add a Chart, the actual image itself. So, here I'll drop this in. So, now you can add a table in here. So, you can actually select to add the entire table, or you can get into selecting the individual columns that you'd like to have added as well.
Oh, wow.
Those that are familiar with Qlik NPrinting, what you start to be able to do is: you start to be able to use native Excel formatting to start to control the presentation. This is where you get into the higher formatting experience as well. Really what the add-in is doing is allow you to connect to that Qlik Sense app to start to position those objects to how you want to report schema to be presented.
This is really cool. So, let me just clarify. So, we have this add-in in Excel that opens a Qlik session inside an Excel spreadsheet. So, it connects to an app in Qlik Cloud and allows you to build a report template very similar to the functionality you had with Nprinting, but now you can preview as well. Can you show us how to use those templates?
Absolutely. We're in an app now. I'll remind people: you're actually getting to see capability that is in development now; but at the moment I've got a Role that allows me to be able to see a Prepare Reports section within the app. I can define report Tasks, and I can also manage report Filters, and when this actually gets to General Availability, you'll actually see more options here; you'll be able to manage Recipient Lists and more.
So, do you create a report task using that green button?
Yeah, absolutely. Basically, define the report task names: Sample Report Task. Over here; remember we talked about how we're defining a report template, I'm going to save a version of this report template to my local system; and I'm going to upload that report template to this report task, so that it has a copy of that report template definition.
Okay.
This is the version of the report template that I want to use. Now I can set my sample report name; I can set my file for what the output is going to be; I'm going to say Excel, and I can start to manage filters. And Filters will be supported at multiple layers of your report process. So, recipients again, this is a manual entry, but there is a Recipient List capability that will be available when it is publicly released; and then you will have an email body. This is a report distribution. Next. And then we can actually set these report tasks when the data is refreshed, in order to set the schedule on which we want to send out these reports as well.
Is the expectation for that email field in the distribution to be Qlik users or could it be anybody?
Oh, I love your question. So, no, it can be anyone. This is a governed report task control. So, there will be roles that allow you to manage Distribution Lists, same thing with the report task. Those that have the ability to select who you can send data to that will also be controlled by a Role as well. So, it's a great question and I've created my report task.
And you mentioned Filters?
Yes, right. So, how do we reduce and control the data? And so, there is a section here that we can create Filters, quite Advanced Composition Filters here as well; and Filters can be applied at the report task level when you get to the distribution list when that capability is available you'll have the ability to define a filter on a per user basis, and that's where you solve that first reporting use case. In the future you will also have object level filters. So, yes. You can control how you present different areas of content based on data reduction.
Wow.
So, if we go and we have a look at this filter here, this Filter actually has multiple definitions in it. It's got the straight up filter as it's a actually a search. So, you can see I'm saying: hey for this Course Dimension, I want the search to be on Life Skills. So, that is going to give you Life Skills A, B and C; is valid data, and in this case here, I'm actually going to use an Alternate State, which is really powerful where you can use Alternate States within your app; and you'll be able to set different Filters on Alternate States for the output as well. When this filter is applied to the report task, it's going to apply the filter at the task level that will naturally produce the report output as well. This is one of the other report tasks that I generated using the template, the email that was delivered, and you can see that there's a paginated table here; you can see Life Skills A. We've set up this visualization to use the Alternate State for the first second and third; and again, these visualizations are all based on the the Alternate State Filters that were applied in that task filter.
Life Skills A, B and C. There it is. So Andrew, with all this new Excel reporting capability, will NPrinting customers be able to reuse their reports?
Yes. Absolutely. So, when we went to the report task here, we go Edit. When you got to this state here and you wanted to upload the template; what we will be also delivering when this comes to market is: a version of Qlik NPrinting that allows you to export Excel report templates from NPrinting. NPrinting will be connected to a client-managed version of an app. Well, you'll be taking that version of the app, and you'll be deploying it to Qlik Cloud. So, there will be an opportunity to say: here's the new ID for the app that this connection will map to, and then it'll bring out your Excel report templates and you'll be able to upload those report templates into this task creation process right away. So, no need to re-author your report templates that are in Nprinting. Where we have that like capability, you're going to be able to use them as they are, and just Create Report tasks again under the governance of Qlik Cloud using the roles that are there.
That's very exciting. I'm sure it’ll make a lot of NPrinting customers happy to hear that.
I remind people that I'm I am talking with my legal disclaimer in place, you know. The the natural question is: when is this going to happen? Our total focus and from a reporting roadmap capability is: we are working as much as we can to get this to market by end of year. Subject to change as we've talked about, but you can see in the Early Access program here how we we have the reports executing. We need to add in the Levels and Pages as I've talked about; and the Distribution List capability to really bring this to a state where we believe that customers can adopt it; and NPrinting customers have enough capability to start to bring the report templates over as well. So, that's the roadmap outlook. We're not trying to exactly reproduce NPrinting in the Cloud here, but we are trying to really streamline our customers opportunity to bring their tabular reports over to the platform as well.
Well, now it's time for Q&A. Please submit your questions to the Q&A panel on the left side of your On24 console. So, first question: how can you schedule the reports to be triggered on a schedule like last Friday of the month? Is that something that's possible with the scheduling options?
Yeah, whether you're a business user driving your own sort of Alerts and Subscriptions; or whether you're in you know, using Qlik Application Automation; or you're using that native or task experience that's in the roadmap there; you'll see that there's lots of flexibility around you know scheduling. The interactive schedule experience to select from calendars to control when those tasks are triggered. So, I think you'll find a lot of flexibility in the UIs that have been presented there.
Great. Next question has to do with I guess with how much is included in their regular license, but how many reports can be sent for free?
Definitely. You know all Qlik Cloud customers will want to review their requirements, and that's where you see those business user use cases, Alerts and Subscriptions, that's available to any business user, that's not a metered experience. Where you get into the Qlik Reporting Service which is that value-add Report Composition use case, that's where you see the sheet based Advanced composition through Qlik Application Automation, and the tabular reporting capability; there is sort of a range of tiers that each customer will want to work with their account rep to identify. I sort of understand how many are in that free tier and it is evolving. You want to work with your account rep to review your requirements against the tiers that are there. And certainly there is flexibility in terms of how you can address your record count requirements. I think the important thing to note here when you get into the sheet based and the tabular based reporting is that the metered element is the report produced.
Okay.
If you imagine producing 1 report that goes to 50 users; that's a 1. If you've filtered a different report for each of 50 users, that's 50 reports that's going to 50 different users. That's where the count is 50 at that point. So, it's really about that report asset production at this time; and that's whether you're testing it, or whether you're in your production environment, because essentially they're all report executions against the platform.
Okay. That makes sense. Moving along, next question: can old NPrinting templates be reused in Cloud?
Yeah. So, as we talked about in tabular reporting roadmap capability that we're working on now; we do have the ability to bring your Excel report templates across. So, yes. You will be able to do. So, there where we've got like functionality. Outside of that, you want to evaluate where some of your NPrinting use cases can be supported with the likes of: maybe user education for Monitored Charts, or leveraging Qlik Sense the sheet-based composition, produce PowerPoints or PDFs; you’ll want to look at what you've done with these sort of business intent of your NPrinting report capabilities are; and look at how you can solve those in Qlik Cloud.
Great. Thank you. What are the output options for distributed reports? We saw a PDF, look like PowerPoint; what else was available there?
Yeah. So, the Qlik Cloud experience for business users, they can do a manual ad-hoc downloaded data; they can do a download of an image; they can do a download of a PDF visualization; then when you get into the Subscription use case. That's where you can produce a sheet-based output that's in PDF or PowerPoint as well; and then if you go into that sheet-based composition that's being driven by Qlik Application Automation; again you're in PDF and PowerPoint there; and when we get that roadmap capability around tabular reporting, you'll be producing Excel versions on release one. But that will evolve as well as part of roadmap into PDF and even CSV at some point in the future as well.
Very cool. The next question: how can you automate applying specific selections like Year and Country to reporting so that the distribution is more dynamic? You demoed that a little bit.
Yep. I think where this gets into - I am reading a bit into this question, because I've been asked that a few times - in Subscriptions today, when you do sort of do a dynamic presentation; it will resolve to the current value. But there is a roadmap item that will provide for more Dynamic Expressions to allow you to produce Subscriptions on a dynamic basis. So, you can define, you can use Year and Country as definitions today, you can also do so in the Automation space as well; and in the future you will get the ability to have the expression there as well. In the roadmap, you might have seen as you're defining those Filters, there's a lot of power there. So, I think you're going to have full flexibility around your presentation there; and you saw in the Alternate States how you could also use Alternate States in the tabular reporting use case to solve Dynamic elements as well.
Fantastic. Next question: do you need a separate license for Cloud Reporting?
Absolutely. Fair question. So again, the business user experiences are available to any user on the platform. So, that's the the Data Alerts and the Subscriptions. Where you get into the more advanced Enterprise-style report use cases of advanced compositions, the sheet-based reports coming from Qlik Application Automation, and what will be the Tabular Reporting capability, that's part of the Qlik Reporting Service entitlement. You want to go and talk with your account rep just to identify what your requirements are as far as report distribution, and there's a number of tiers there that will support that ability as well. So, there is a free tier enabled in some entitlements, but again that's best to have that conversation with your account rep.
Totally agree. Is there a specific Role required to generate Alerts and Distribute reports?
Today's analyzer users and professional users will be able to generate Alerts and distribute Subscriptions.
Subscriptions, right.
That's the business user experience. Where you get into Application Automation, there will be a Role there if it's not already there and again, as I mentioned in the tabular reporting experience, we are aligning that governed report task capability with roles within the space to ensure that only the appropriate people can work within an app to Create Report Tasks that send data to recipients.
Very good. All right, just a few more questions. Do users require access to an app to get a report from it?
For Data Alerts and Subscriptions, yes, they do. If you get into the sheet-based composition and the Tabular Report capabilities in the future in the roadmap, that's where those are essentially allowed for Enterprise-style report use case which is: it takes the requirements of the being a user on the platform out, and allows you to do more advanced filtering and presentation of data.
Okay. Last couple questions: are NPrinting or Qlik Alerting planned to be deprecated in the near future?
It's a great question. And certainly, I appreciate someone asking it, because it's a common question that I get. Certainly, Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Alerting are not going anywhere from a deprecation perspective. They are client-managed product offerings that many many customers rely on every day to support their business and data availability. So, no. But I will be clear in that those products are being maintained at the moment; to ensure where we get defects in or maybe there's Library updates and the like. They're being maintained. There is no new feature roadmap for NPrinting and Alerting. As you can see, certainly with the tabular reporting capability, we have a lot of work to do to solve like use cases in Qlik Cloud and that's where our roadmap investment is is around like use cases in Qlik Cloud for those areas. So, certainly you will continue to be able to depend on those products in your client-manage space; no new feature capability, but there's no communicated plan whatsoever to deprecate those at this time.
Great, and last question today: is the Early Access program still open for Tabular Reporting and how can we try this out?
It is an Early Access program that we do have to control. I only have sort of a bandwidth of so many users. We are running towards the end of it. You can reach out through your account rep and ask. It's not an open invitation though, I will certainly acknowledge that. Check in with your account rep if it's something you're keenly motivated with, by all means. Just it - there is some controls being placed on the number of participants we have.
Great! Andrew, thank you very much for everything you've shared with us today. I think this is really exciting for a lot of people and especially getting a glimpse at the road map coming later this year.
Yeah, Troy. I mean, I always loved the opportunity to share the exciting things that we're working on; and also just to you know keep reminding people that in Qlik Cloud today, there are new ways to solve different distribution style use cases. So, I certainly encourage people to get familiar with Qlik Cloud; and as you can see, we definitely know of the types of Tabular Reporting and more advanced report use cases that were successful for customers in the past, and our roadmap will continue to look to address those in Qlik Cloud in the future. So, certainly continue to provide feedback on Ideation in the community, and you can always search for me in the community if you wanted to reach out. So, Troy I really appreciate the opportunity to spend this time with you today and share all this info.
Okay. Great thank you everyone. We hope you enjoyed this session. And thank you to Andrew for presenting. We always appreciate getting experts like Andrew to share with us. Here's our legal disclaimer. And thank you once again. Have a great rest of your day.

Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2023-09-15 04:16 AM
Updated by: