Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnB
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Replicate/Chrome Compatibility Issue

Hi all,

I'm currently experiencing an issue accessing the Replicate UI with the latest version of Chrome (91.0.4472.124).

I'm getting 'This page isn't working' with an 'HTTP ERROR 401'. This has only just started happening and unfortunately I'm not in the position of being able to roll back to an earlier version. I can access the UI using IE or EDGE but functionality seems to be seriously impaired- certainly I'm not able to run any tasks (although this could be a separate issue of course).

Has anyone else experience a similar problem?

Many thanks,

John

Labels (1)
3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello John,

I'm running the same version Chrome on Win10 with Replicate 6.6 on the same machine, I never met the problem. I'm doubting it's a temporary issue. You can troubleshoot the issue by options:

1- clear the cache of the browser and try again (it's better you restart the browser after history/cache cleaning);

2- Run Chrome in Incognito mode and try again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John W.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
JohnB
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks John- unfortunately I'd already tried both those without success.

I have no issue getting to Replicate via Enterprise Manager thankfully, and I have been able to create and run new tasks, it's just the /attunityreplicate URL that won't work which is puzzling.

Regards,

John

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @JohnB ,

sorry to hear that.

'HTTP ERROR 401' is security relevant error. Can you please:

1. try to access below link again (by removing the "login"):

https://<yourHostName>:3552/attunityreplicate

2. check if any information was updated in "repsrv.log" under logs folder (default location is "/opt/attunity/replicate/data/logs")

3. upload the files and information to support case #02228966 . Support team gladly help you.

thank you,

John W.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!