cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gpoojith
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Replicate Certificate update

We are trying to update Qlik replicate ssl certificate..
In the installations steps we have app id ::{4dc3e181-e14b-4a21-b022-59fc669b0914} is this appid correct ?? 

How can i verify this app id is correct on my windows machine before updating the certificates without any issue running the below command 

netsh http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:443 certhash=<certificate thumbprint> appid={4dc3e181-e14b-4a21-b022-59fc669b0914}

Labels (2)
4 Replies
PGN
Creator II
Creator II

• Get the Attunity AppID
  • Open comand prompt and type regedit
  • Windows registry will open
  • Go to the following loaction in registry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\

• Go to Edit>Find and type Attunity (I think this is Qlik now) in the window and click on Find Next

PGN_0-1711635825075.png

• Below window will open

PGN_1-1711635825078.png

• Open ProductIcon and Copy the highlighted txt

• Open a notepad and enter the following info highlighted in yellow:

http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:443 certhash=[CERTIFICATE_THUMBPRINT_WITHOUT_SPACES_From_Cert] appid={Collected in Step3}

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Gpoojith ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

Thank you so you so much for your support @PGN , there are easier ways to get an application AppID/AUMID from Explorer, or from PowerShell Command line, for example:

john_wang_0-1711769452016.png

However the AppID is different with UG. 

in User Guide : appid={4dc3e181-e14b-4a21-b022-59fc669b0914}
in cmd line got appid={969FBABB-C200-EACA-9577-A7B8D6A4B3F6}

Please allow me some time to confirm for you. 

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Gpoojith ,

Would you please open a support ticket, please share the case number after done.

thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Gpoojith , 

I've consulted with Qlik security expert, The AppID in the User Guide : appid={4dc3e181-e14b-4a21-b022-59fc669b0914}is correct.

Regarding the difference between User Guide and Explorer/PowerShell Command results, the AppID for the network and the AppID for the programs are not necessarily the same.
BTW, This AppID is shared with all of Qlik Products and is not per-product. It is also not related to the other IDs we observed in previous comments.

Hope this helps.

John.