cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SreehariPV
Contributor III
Contributor III

Error while doing FullLoad for a view from Oracle as source

While loading a view from source, I received an error ORA-01427, should this be addressed by the DB team or is there anything I have to do with Qlik Replicate from my side

ORA-01427.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @SreehariPV ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

It's hard to tell the reason from the error code ORA-01427 this time. Would you please try to query the view in SQL Developer, or SQLPlus (out of Qlik Replicate) to see if you hit the same error not. If yes, please work with your DBA team to fix it.

Thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @SreehariPV ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

It's hard to tell the reason from the error code ORA-01427 this time. Would you please try to query the view in SQL Developer, or SQLPlus (out of Qlik Replicate) to see if you hit the same error not. If yes, please work with your DBA team to fix it.

Thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SreehariPV
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes @john_wang I'm getting the same error, will get support form Db team
Thanks for support

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you @SreehariPV for the wonderful support !

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello @SreehariPV 

If you are using View. Does this view created in multiple tables. and check the Where condition  closely.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar