cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gt_nyc
Contributor
Contributor

persistent SharePoint connection

When I create a credential for Sharepoint (in either Personal , Shared or Data spaces), I am able to retrieve files successfully. However we were not able to share this data connection with anyone (even admins).

In other words, if another user tries to use the data connection in a load script, we get the following error message:

Cannot open file 'lib:xxxx' (Connector error: No refresh_token found for Office 365 Sharepoint).

Our expectation is that the token would be saved for the connection not having to generate a token for every single user. Also if it's not the case, how can we schedule a reload if the data connection can only work for a single user?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gt_nyc
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The reason it was happening is because we had flagged “user defined credentials” .

-> Problem is solved now that we have created a new connection without this flag.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gt_nyc
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The reason it was happening is because we had flagged “user defined credentials” .

-> Problem is solved now that we have created a new connection without this flag.

faret
Contributor
Contributor

No need for sync.. to my view that solution can get messy You can either map a network drive to sharepoint Or add the document library to a network location on file explorer Right click on my computer and you'll see the option If you get stuck let me know I can send you a script I found on "the scripting guy"