Did you mean: 
Manish_Kumar_
Creator
Creator

Integrating ChatGPT in Qlik Cloud

Hi Community,

Recently I watched video regarding "Integration of ChatGPT in Qlik Cloud"
Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eNeGv69uag
In this We have to follow some steps to be able to get tabular data from ChatGPT as per our query, And for the same the most initial step is to Click on "+ Add New" and then click on "Find Data" like shown in image below.

Manish_Kumar__0-1686775979781.png

The issue is, In my Qlik cloud subscription I am not able to find this "Find Data" option(shown in image below) to further proceed with integration of ChatGPT.
Manish_Kumar__1-1686776070061.png
Also There is a link mentioned in video's description for refrence https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation/ct-p/qlik-product-insight
But I am getting access denied error in this link

Manish_Kumar__2-1686776368253.png

Can anyone please assist me here!
Thanks

Manish Kumar, Senior Business Analyst
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Josef_Gustafson
Support
Support

Hi @Manish_Kumar_ ,

The video you linked to is a demo from QlikWorld 23, of the new features available in an upcoming upgrade. The reason you cannot see the "Find Data" button is because the update is not yet publicly available. Keep your eyes open for any news regarding this update on the product blogs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Josef_Gustafson
Support
Support

Hi @Manish_Kumar_ ,

The video you linked to is a demo from QlikWorld 23, of the new features available in an upcoming upgrade. The reason you cannot see the "Find Data" button is because the update is not yet publicly available. Keep your eyes open for any news regarding this update on the product blogs.

Manish_Kumar_
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey @Josef_Gustafson ,

My bad I missed the video's description. 
Found something on Product Blogs ChatGPT in Qlik Sense, In case anyone in community wants to refer.

Thanks

Manish Kumar, Senior Business Analyst
MessiahJacobs
Contributor
Contributor

In today's rapidly evolving technological landscape, the fusion of AI and data analytics holds immense potential for organizations across various industries. By incorporating ChatGPT into Qlik Cloud, users can streamline their workflows, improve decision-making processes, and gain deeper insights from their data.
Moreover, as the AI landscape continues to evolve, it's essential to stay updated on the latest advancements and tools available in the market. Platforms like supermachines.io offer a diverse range of AI-powered solutions designed to address various business challenges and enhance operational efficiency.