cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odb
Contributor II
Contributor II

Auto ML experiment field missing ?

Hello Everyone, I am new to Qlick and use trial version since yesterday. Following tutorial, it is requested to select "auto ML experiment" from the "Add New" drop down menu. But, This field is missing. I am wondering whether this is because I am using a trial version of Qlick...?

Does someone know about it ?

Thank you for your help

Labels (1)
12 Replies
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello and welcome to the Green side of the Force,

The problem is related to your user roles. You need AutoML Experiment role associated to your user. You need to request that to your Qlik sys admin.

----
datavoyagers.net
Kyle_Jourdan
Employee
Employee

This could be one of two issues –

As stated by @igoralcantara, this could be because you do not have a Professional user entitlement, which is required for AutoML.

The more likely reason is that you are using a “trial” version of Qlik Sense Business, which does not contain AutoML capabilities. This is only available in Qlik Sense Enterprise.
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I believe he has a Professional Entitlement since he has the option to create a new Qlik app.

----
datavoyagers.net
odb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Many thanks for your time on this,

Here are roles associated to my name,

Rôles utilisateur :
Data Services Contributor, Private Analytics Content Creator, Shared Space Creator, Tenant Admin
Automation Creator, Automl Deployment Contributor, Automl Experiment Contributor, Data Services Contributor, Private Analytics Content Creator, Shared Space Creator, Steward dans le groupe "com.qlik.Everyone"
Espaces :
Propriétaire de l'espace partagé "airflight"

I see "Automl Experiment Contributor" role mentioned, is that the one that is requested to access auto ML capabilities ?

Thank you,

igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Yes, that should give you the necessary access. Does it work now?

----
datavoyagers.net
odb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Auto ML Experiment not mentioned in the list for now, see screen shots...I understand it should ?

Thank you

igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Yes. Try to log out and log back into the cloud. Also, please confirm your user entitlement is Professional and not Analyzer.

----
datavoyagers.net
odb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Unfortunately, I can no longer access to my content page after having added field auto ML experiment to my role. I don't know what happened and how to fix it,

I confirm user entitlement is Professional

Many thanks for your time,

igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I see. It is probably because of the Embedded Analytics role.

Ask another admin to remove that role for your user.

igoralcantara_0-1713816552742.png

----
datavoyagers.net