cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alanw58
Partner - Contributor III

Monitors Installation Automation

When I run Qlik Cloud Monitoring Apps Installer it fails if I tell it to create the APIKey. If I supply my own then it all goes through no problem.Initial setup (APIkey not supplied)Initial setup (APIkey not supplied)QAA errors (1)QAA errors (1)QAA errors (2)QAA errors (2)Setup with APIkey supplied manually)Setup with APIkey supplied manually)

Labels (3)
7 Replies
alanw58
Author

In addition to this the API Key rotator install doesn't work either!

API Key Rotator install error (1)API Key Rotator install error (1)API Key Rotator install error (2)API Key Rotator install error (2)

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

To create API keys there is a pre-req in the install guide as follows:

https://github.com/qlik-oss/qlik-cloud-monitoring-apps/blob/main/docs/Qlik-Cloud-Monitoring-Applicat...

JonnyPoole_0-1713883886711.png

alanw58
Author

Yep, I'm a Tenant Admin and a Developer.
I can create API Keys manually no problem.
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

The API key is used in the data connection and there appears to be a rights issues on the connection or space its being used. What are the roles that you have assigned for the space these are being deployed too?

alanw58
Author

7_user_roles_1.png

8_user_roles_2.png

9_user_roles_3.png

  

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Those are tenant roles. Instead could you go the space where you are deploying the monitoring apps and share the space roles you have been assigned?  Can Edit, Can Manage etc... 

alanw58
Author

I'm deploying to my Personal Space, so can't see what roles have been assigned to that Space - just gives me the option of seeing Data Sources.