Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deep2021
Creator III
Creator III

Weird Issue with QS Rest API Data

Hi All,

I am fetching data from QS REST API.

I am passing take and skip paramours to fetch the values.

When It comes to below point it shows an issue and fetching only one records.

First query-

https://excalibur-federated-data-service-uat.apps.cf.wgdc-drn-02./api/1/xds/audit-aggregated-hourly/...

Returns only 1 value-

uat","clientType":"SECURE","count":"1","effectiveDate":"OLDER","path":"25736250","protocol":"official","type":"GS_Client_Entitydata","user":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat@hbeu.","version":"1"},{"action":"LOAD","asUser":"gb-svc-iris-xds

When I tried with the below url in QS(Second query)

https://excalibur-federated-data-service-uat.apps.cf.wgdc-drn-02./api/1/xds/audit-aggregated-hourly/...

It works as excepted and returns below records

uat","clientType":"SECURE","count":"1","effectiveDate":"OLDER","path":"2586570","protocol":"official","type":"GS_Client_Entitydata","user":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat@hbeu.","version":"1"},{"action":"LOAD","asUser":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat","clientType":"SECURE","count":"1","effectiveDate":"OLDER","path":"25890748","protocol":"official","type":"GS_Client_Entitydata","user":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat@hbeu.","version":"1"},{"action":"LOAD","asUser":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat","clientType":"SECURE","count":"1","effectiveDate":"OLDER","path":"25767890","protocol":"official","type":"GS_Client_Entitydata","user":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat@hbeu.","version":"1"},{"action":"LOAD","asUser":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat","clientType":"SECURE","count":"1","effectiveDate":"OLDER","path":"25781349","protocol":"official","type":"GS_Client_Entitydata","user":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat@hbeu.","version":"1"},{"action":"LOAD","asUser":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat","clientType":"SECURE","count":"1","effectiveDate":"OLDER","path":"25859285","protocol":"official","type":"GS_Client_Entitydata","user":"gb-svc-iris-xds-uat@hbeu.","version":"1"},{"action":"LOAD","asUser":"gb-svc-iris-xds-

When I checked for 50000 records for this url , It works as excepted for 50000 records as well.

I am tried to compare the data formats in JSON and there are no differences.

Can you please suggest what could be the possible reasons for this.

Why QS is unable to fetch records in my first query?

Thanks

Labels (4)
0 Replies