Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhishek2
Contributor III
Contributor III

Reboot Timelime extension not working

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to develop a gantt timeline chart using reboot timeline extension. However, I get the following error.

This visualization was not found on the server. This extension is not available: googtimeline ({1}).

I tried fixing the date format to "YYYY/MM/DD". However, this does not resolve the issue. What can be the issue and how do I fix this?

Regards,

Abhishek.Reboot timeline extension not working.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II

hi @abhishek2  ,

You are correct  ,this extension use internet.Hope it will work if you have internet in your server.

Here is the screen shots 3.PNG

@abhishek2  now this days other charts use internet for run there library other than qlik default charts.

Thanks and Regards,

Swarnendu Haldar

View solution in original post

12 Replies
miskinmaz
Creator III
Creator III

The issue is not with the date format. 

Try to remove the extension, close the desktop app and then try to add the extension again.

The same is working for QS Desktop April 19

swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II

@abhishek2  Its working fine with me.

Try to re download it from this link Reboot-Timeline or use anychart extension for creating  gantt chart from this link AnyChart Extension

abhishek2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, 

Tried adding the extension again. Did not work. Also installed qlik sense time line extension in which this reboot extension is built.  Same results. 

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Abhishek.

abhishek2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Downloaded the link given. Not working. I am wondering if this is a specific issue for me. Thanks!

Regards,

Abhishek

swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II

Hi @abhishek2  Can you please check your log?

Are you using Qliksense desktop if yes then which version you are using?

abhishek2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Swarnendu,

I am using the Feb 2019 version of Qlik Sense Desktop. Will update it to the latest version and post if I see a change in the status quo!

Regards,

Abhishek.

abhishek2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I updated my Desktop to June 2019 version. It is still showing the same error. Any suggestion/help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Abhishek

swarnendu
Creator II
Creator II

Look this is working for me fine.

Do one thing go to extension folder and delete the extension and download the extension zip file again and extract it in your root extension folder.

2.PNG

abhishek2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sawrnendu,

Thanks for you help. I did the steps multiple times. Did not resolve the issue. 

However, when I dug deeper in the extension itself, I noticed that the extension uses Google charts jsapi. For this reason, the system on which Qlik Sense Desktop is installed, needs access to the internet. Since, my development server does not have access to the same, it was not able to render the chart properly. I have asked for the same, and will update if this resolves the issue.

A thing to note is that not all extensions use the google charts API. Hence, Other extensions were working fine and hence I did not think about the internet issue before.

Regards,

Abhishek