cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pagination Table Qlik Sense

Hi All,

In my Qlik Sense report, I need to restrict number of records in table box.The requirement is like,my table contains 1 million records and I want to show 30 records at one see and provide list of numbers below,so that on click of 2, user can see next 30 records. Its like, achieveing paging in grid in asp.net. I found link: Straight Table Pagination | BI Experience, but it is QlikView.

Thanks,

Hoang

5 Replies
rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II

Please let me know if you find any solution for this. Even we are struggling with the same problem in Qliksense

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense does use pagination for tables.

Perhaps it is the sorting that takes time? If this is the case, then you might want to try to move the sorting to the script, and use "sort by load order" on your dimensions.

Also, if you have any measures in your table, then I think it is likely that the computation of the "totals" value for those columns can be expensive for large tables.

rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II

i don't have any computation in my table. I am directly loading fields, also sorting i have kept it as it was default. My question was is there any way to control loading number of rows when user logs into dashboard like only 1-100 rows visible and then user can switch to next 101-200

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

You will need extensions. Dont think this is an out of the box functionality

Øystein_Kolsrud
Employee
Employee

Oh, sorry I misunderstood your question. I thought it was performance that was the issue. dilipranjith‌ is right, that type of clicking behavior for going to the next page will require an extension.