cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III

Issue user license in the Qlik Sense

Hi, we are issuing a Qlik Sense license those who requested. While provide the license, Usually I will follow the below steps. 

1. In QMC, under user directory connectors we have some connection. Will do edit and under user sync setting uncheck the box and under Advance will added the respective format in the additional LDAP filter box. 

2. Then will go to task and run the respective task. After that user will be added for the same. 

3. Then again will go to user directory connectors  and redo the step 1 with checking the check box and removing the format which I gave in the additional LDAP filter box. 

4. Then again rerun the task, now all the existing previous users and along with new users will be sync. 

5. Then I will go to license management, will allocate the license for the new user. 

This is way currently doing. 

My issue and question:

1. While doing like this, existing users license will become inactive for few mins. while running second time only it will became sync. Is that way to affect existing user access, need to add license for new user. 

2. Is that any way to give license via excel? 

Please suggest. 

Labels (6)
0 Replies