Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III

Funnel chart to hide one parameter from partners

Team,

I want to hide New user from partners at front end, but the same parameter should be visible for internal users. Attached the screen shot for reference.

How to do this, Thanks in advance for the support/guidance

Thanks

Farsana

Farsana_0-1711985538474.png

7 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Is 'New Users' a data value from a field in the data model?  If yes, you can use section access to obfuscate the value from selected users and/or groups. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2024/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/Security/m...

Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @JonnyPoole 

New User category data alone fetching  from GA4, so i guess section access will not work right?

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

I'm sorry I don't understand your response ->   "New User category data alone fetching from GA4" 

Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I mean in funnel am fetching the data from AWS, but for new user count i am fetching the data from GA4, based on location and date . Now the question  i am not sure how to validate the particular category to hide from few user at front end using section access.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

For section access you need to figure out the users (or groups) that represent the internal vs. external users.  Is this Qlik Sense Client Managed? Or Qlik Cloud? Depending on the platform you often use different user identifiers to filter data (emails, userIDs etc...)

Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @JonnyPoole , its qlikcloud  to make it simple i want to disable the funnel chart parameters to particular email. already i did some section access i.e wrt company data where based on partner list of company and product rows will display . but in funnel chart am totally confused. 

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

If you can visually explain (with screenshots and markups) just how the funnel chart looks now vs. what you want it to look like that would be helpful. You can use MS Paint or powerpoint to markup the funnel chart images with the changes you require.