Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VamsiBhagavathula1

Data loading fails for License Monitor app after the upgrade to version Feb 2024

hello All,

Hello All,

Does anyone facing the dataloading issues with license monitor app in qlik sense? 

License app error:

I/O error

The error occurred here:
LogContent: NoConcatenate Load * FROM lib://ServerLogFolder/governanceLicenseLog_7.19.0_file.qvd (qvd) WHERE LogTimeStamp >= '2023-04-23'

Thanks
Vamsi

Labels (2)
4 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Have you uploaded a new version of the License Monitor app after the upgrade?

Not sure if that's the solution though. I even don't remember if that's one of the applications that's already available right after installign QS.

Can you post more of the log file around that error?

VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

Hi @steeefan , I am attaching the qvf file that i am using atm.

VamsiBhagavathula1_0-1713879566025.png

Error:

Started loading data

Reloading License Monitor 7.19.0 from MUCUMWS00191 running QIX Engine version 12.1958.1 Did not find lib://ServerLogFolder/License_Monitor_Reload_Stats_7.19.0.txt - will create a new file. monitor_app_reload_stats << 1681c571-74fb-4b1f-b629-15e293bb75fa Lines fetched: 0 monitor_app_reload_stats << AUTOGENERATE(1) Lines fetched: 1 Last Reload Compare time = 43487. CutoffDate = 2023-04-23. Incremental reload (not first reload) LogContent << governanceLicenseLog_7.19.0_file

The following error occurred:
I/O error

The error occurred here:
LogContent: NoConcatenate Load * FROM lib://ServerLogFolder/governanceLicenseLog_7.19.0_file.qvd (qvd) WHERE LogTimeStamp >= '2023-04-23'

Data has not been loaded. Please correct the error and try loading again.

can you please take a look ?

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Is there a data connection by the name "ServerLogFolder"? Where is it pointing to? Does the user running the Qlik Sense server processes have access to that specific file path?

VamsiBhagavathula1
Author

yes there is a connection and the user is also able to browser to the location of qvd file.

VamsiBhagavathula1_0-1713883150532.png

it appears to me that its the problem with qvd itself.