cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wandapec
Partner - Contributor III

Custom Theme CSS Background Image

Some background. We have a Qlik Sense development (Internal) and production (External web client-facing). As part of production the apps get copied from the Internal environment to the web client-facing server.

I have created a custom theme with a theme.css that has a link to a logo for the title bar. I used the URL path from the Content library - the image URL is the same on both servers. I coped the theme to both servers. The image displays on apps using the Custom Theme on the Internal  but not the External server.

Inspecting the elements, the url location for both display with this format - [https://serveraddress]/content/Default/Company%20Logo%20-%20White%20-%20Bar.png and the logo displays on the internal server.

However, the logo doesn't display on the external server and gives a Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
message when inspecting the elements, etc..

The Custom Theme otherwise works perfectly on both servers...

#sheet-title.sheet-grid:after{
	content: " ";
    display: block;
    height: 30px;
    width: 20%;
    background-image: url(/content/Default/Company%20Logo%20-%20White%20-%20Bar.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: contain;
    background-position: right;
    margin-right: 0px;
}
.sheet-title-container {
        /* background-color: linear-gradient(right, #005587 0%, #FFFFFF 100%); */
        background-color: #005587;
}
.qvt-sheet {
background: #FFFFFF !important;
}

Labels (3)
2 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Does the user opening the dashboard have permissions to view that content library on your external server.  Often you are using different authentication methods which can put a spanner in the works.

wandapec
Author

Thanks Ogster1974. I just checked and assuming it's the rule for Default content library, as well as Content library content . Both servers have the same settings.. The environments and authentication rules are different though, so I think your suggestion may put us in the right direction... Will keep you posted..