Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KD2015
Contributor II
Contributor II

OneDrive Connection Failure

Hi all,

My Qlik Cloud OneDrive data source connection was working properly, and then all of a sudden, my reload tasks started failing & when I try to extract data from any of my existing files in it, I am getting this error message 

KD2015_1-1713804594965.png

I can still access the OneDrive folder from the load script & see my files. But when I try to pull any one of them in, I am receiving that error message.

Any knowledge on how & why this is happening?

Thank you

Labels (3)
6 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @KD2015 is the Onedrive account a paid one or a free one?

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
KD2015
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Daniele...It is a free version. 

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Thanks @KD2015 , we have at least one support case with a similar outcome when using a free OneDrive account. The "unauthorised" answers comes from Microsoft, so they might have some API limits for free accounts. There doesn't seem to be any issue with paid accounts. 

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
KD2015
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Daniele, I went ahead and turned the free account into a purchased one but I am still getting the same error message when I try to extract Excel Files. As I was trying to troubleshoot, I thought I should try to extract a different file format & I was surprised to see my qvds being able to be pulled in without any issues. So I am not sure if the issue has to do with Excel files. Any thoughts on this? 

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @KD2015, can you please open a support case with us mentioning this discussion? We need to investigate this!

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

@KD2015 , when opening the support case, please request to have it linked to QB-26521, which is the investigation currently taking place.