Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nprinting Saas Readiness App

Hello everyone,

At the Webinar  - [Webinar] Do More with Qlik - Tabular Reporting Pt.2

Nprinting Saas readiness app was mentionned.

Where to download it ?

Thanks

Labels (2)
2 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Contact your Qlik account representative or Qlik partner. 

parkera
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hello. We are finding that many of our clients are using NPrinting in a manner that does not convert to Qlik Cloud. This is a good thing. It means that they are using the functionality of NPrinting as intended, and therefore this adds a potential blocker to their migration plans to Qlik Cloud.

The solution is ancoreShare an enhanced reporting solution that offers all the functionality of NPrinting and more both on premise and importantly in Qlik Cloud.

As such, we turn this blocker on its head and look to lead customer migrations to Qlik cloud with a reporting first approach. We believe that your reporting can be ported to cloud in many cases 'for free' as the apps used are distinct and the TCO of on premise NPrinting, particularly server costs/maintenance and time to manage NPrinting templates can be avoided-in the most part (saved) with a migration to Qlik Cloud. Where, you will be presented with an even great user experience. Enhanced reporting with Qlik Cloud ancoreShare extension and Qlik Application Automation (or Power Automate) in my opinion exceeds the capabilities of any reporting tool on any technology that I am aware of. (There's a wager).

With this in mind we encourage all our clients to focus on a reporting first strategy to Qlik Cloud then look to migrate the remainder of their estate. At Qlik Connect we will share case studies of customers that are taking this approach adopting ancoreShare in Qlik Cloud, as they do not need a budget to migrate reporting; savings pay for the migrations.

Msg me for a demo before or at Qlik Connect

To find out more see:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5AaToO54hqYN3oiHw2gCvY3fSyaeN38Z

parkera_0-1713620983148.png