Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markus_QV
Contributor III
Contributor III

App-Id is changing while transfering QV-App from new server to Qlik SaaS so all the user bookmarks are gone

Hi,

we have a problem while trying to change our onPrem server which is uploading our QlikView files into the Qlik Cloud SaaS via the QlikView Management Console.

The problem is not the upload by itself but all the bookmarks of our users in Qlik SaaS would be lost, because of the fact that the same app from the new server gets in Qlik Cloud a newApp-ID.

So we would have two Apps in the same management space, but the bookmarks are only existing in the "old" app which needs to be switched off.

Does someone has an idea how to fix that problem?

Best Regards

Markus

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Markus_QV : we have a process and a tool to migrate QlikView bookmarks to the cloud. Please refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/QlikViewInCloud/QMC_migr... and let me know if it helps.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Ok, I understand now that you mean bookmarks that were created on the cloud already. This is an interesting challenge, I'll see if I can find something.

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.