Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imd
Contributor II
Contributor II

Implicit context not work after deployment in cloud

Good morning,

Hoping for some help from here.. 🙂

I have talend jobs that work fine locally when I use implicit context variables.

But as soon as I deploy them in the cloud, they no longer work.

The execution gives me the following error: "Implicit_Context_Context:*** Parameter ***"[variable_name]"*** has not been set by Implicit_Context_Context"

Do you have any idea why it doesn't work?

Thanks in advance

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anselmopeixoto
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Amdy NDIAYE​ 

I suggest you run the job using a different log4j level. I believe INFO would give enough information of how the connection is set.

If that doesn't work, try using a tDBInput -> tContextLoad approach to explicit load the parameters.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
anselmopeixoto
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Amdy NDIAYE​ 

I assume you're running the job on a remote engine.

If that's the case, check whether the source file or database from which you load the context is available on the server.

Now if you're running on Cloud Engine, I believe you'll need to use another mechanism to fill in the context variables.

imd
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Anselmo Peixoto​ 

Thanks for your reply.

I confirm that the job is running on a remote engine and contexts are loaded from a database.

the remote engine has no problem accessing the database because some jobs are working correctly.

I wonder if there is no checklist to check if the job is well configured

Regards

anselmopeixoto
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Amdy NDIAYE​ 

I suggest you run the job using a different log4j level. I believe INFO would give enough information of how the connection is set.

If that doesn't work, try using a tDBInput -> tContextLoad approach to explicit load the parameters.