Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do Import EML files to PDF?

I want to move my emails in PDF for Windows. Is this possible? The converter is capable of exporting EML to PDF in bulk.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Is the body of the mail with both text and a picture? Here is a tFileInputMail component which is able to read the standard key data of a given MIME or MSG email file.

For more information, please have a look at this component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tFileInputMail

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Softaken EML to PDF Converter. I am using EML email client but I was not satisfied WLM. I am facing some problem with WLM. Then, my friend is a suggestion to use the software is really good and very smoothly work. You can easily save the converted files to the required locationIt provides the complete preview of EML files before the conversion. The tool supports all the versions of Windows OS.

devidmithen
Contributor
Contributor

You want to import EML file to PDF file is the ToolsBaer EML to PDF Converter Tool. You can easily import multiple EML files to PDF files with this tool. It supports all email clients, like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, and Windows Live Mail. Email metadata includes the subject, time, date, format, and use statistics in addition to the bcc and cc fields. No file size limitations apply while importing. The software can import EMLX files to PDF format, import EML emails in bulk, and handle many EML clients. The software offers a free demo edition for users to test out. It helps the conversion of MHML HTML and other file formats from EML files.