Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwin
Master II
Master II

how to change the Qlik sense labels to make it gramatically correct

Hi,
we are using languge/fr (and translation inside the dashboard) to switch to French.  however, there are labels or phrases generated by Qlik Sense that we dont have control over that isnt gramatically correct in French.  one sample is when you have a stacked bar and you hover over the whole band, the tool tip displays a total + the individual bars.  the totals appear to be generated by Qlik Sense (Sum of all positives in EN + a trailing colon).  in French it says"Sommes des valeurs positives:".  the translation itself is correct but there needs to be a space between "positives". 
a few years back i came across an article that suggests there is some language ini file or config file where you can influence the translation.  is that still possible?  what can we change to add the space that is needed only for FR for this specific test case?
we are using enterprise version
thanks to everyone who can help
edwin

Labels (2)
2 Replies
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I would suggest start by contacting Qlik support and reporting this as a bug.

----
datavoyagers.net
edwin
Master II
Master II
Author

thanks for the comment, we already did.  i was hoping to look for a temporary solution as i mentioned i came across and article a couple years back that there is a way to change the Qlik Sense system messages but i cant find that anymore, was hoping someone knows 

edwin