Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robintw
Contributor III
Contributor III

Simple KPI

HI, 

I am trying to create a Multi KPI with Measurement "revenue" and a vizualization of this revenue like "drag and drop" in the movie: 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2023/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Visualizat...

However I saw that the Multi KPI name has been changed to "Simple KPI" as far as I can see in my Qlik Sense app.

robintw_0-1691670171568.png

In the Simple KPI, when I follow the steps I can't replace the "drag and drop" measurement with the vizualization. As far as I can see, it doesn't recognize the Revenue measurement and drag and drop measurement as two different parts of the KPI. So when I drop the visualization, the whole KPI will turn into the Visualization. 

I can't find any documentation about the new Simple KPI, does anyone know how I can create this? 

Thanks.  

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Iago_Pereira
Contributor
Contributor

Robintw

Bom dia!

O Multi KPI é extensão incorporada ao Qlik Sense, utiliza esse link abaixo para te auxiliar no mesmo.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Brasil/Compara%C3%A7%C3%A3o-de-indicadores-com-o-Multi-KPI/td-p/161291...

Att.,

anat
Master
Master

You can find the multi kpi under custom bundle

robintw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, 

Yes I know where it should be but in my latest version it is replaced by  Simple KPI and Circular KPI as I showed you in the picture. Therefore I can't use the multi KPI anymore

robintw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

does anyone know in the new custom visualization "Simple KPI" or another way how to get a measurement and visualization together in one KPI?

robintw
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The problem is that I can't 'add' the visualization when I try to drag and drop it, I can only replace the whole KPI with the visualization