cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramajola
Contributor III
Contributor III

Range filter tables

Hi guys, I would need a hand to display in another table only the customers who have the result of the rows of the upper table as the code [ID SITO VIM]. Unfortunately, if I select everything from the [ID SITO VIM] field, the customers that are not present in the slider range also come out.

In the first table the result is limited by variables.

Any ideas? 

I've attached screen.

2 Replies
Ramajola
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Update situation. I found a workaround that shows only the values ​​that meet the conditions with a pie chart. I selected everything with Lazo and the pivot table is displayed with only the values ​​between the two sliders.

Is there any way to select all the cells that a table returns? Because in the searchbox there are all the values ​​without the criteria of my two variables to satisfy and if i've select all values, there are values that are inconsistent for my criteria.

I've attached screen. 

Let us know. 

Thanks in advance.

Ramajola
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi guys, I found a workaround that allows me to select only the cells that meet the slider's criteria.

Anyway, is there  possibility to select all the cells of a table? To overcome this problem, I have inserted a pie chart and allows me to select with the lazo only the values ​​that are respected by the criteria.

Any ideas?
Let us me.
Thanks in advance