How to create legend like this at the bottom of the sheet in qlik sense 

Please see the below image.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Daniel_Pilla
Employee
Employee

Hi @N_avya1 ,

If you are using Qlik Cloud, you can leverage the new "Layout container" object coupled with "Line" objects and "Text & image" objects to create a custom legend that you can place below your chart.

Cheers,

therealdees
Creator III
Creator III

I don't think you can do this "naturally", but you could do it using the new layout container from Qlik (and CSS if needed).

The layout container is placed inside Custom Objects > Qlik Dashboard Bundle. It allows you to add other objects to it and give you freedom of design to change the position and size by dragging.

You could add 9 text/image objects, one for each text and legend square. Then change the background color for each object as desired, under the Appearance tab of the object. Then simply arrange the objects (texts and "squares")  as you desire.

therealdees_0-1705086382558.png

Note that you must add each text/image object to a visualization master item to be able to add it to the layout container.

anat
Master
Master

you can use button and text objects to achieve labels as per your requirement if labels are static.

anat_0-1705091079436.png

Rfoot
Contributor III
Contributor III

I was searching yesterday for this and I came across this link below. The bottom comment is correct

Color By Expression - Legend - Qlik Community - 1174835

Summary is create the dimension and when you edit, you can allocate the value colors. 

Rfoot_0-1705954212867.png