Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaswanth222
Contributor II
Contributor II

Delete unwanted data in QVD's.

Hello Everyone,

i have one some data which all are loaded to qlik tables in Sql server that data has been using in qlik Qvd. As per customer requirement we have changed filters and applied new logics in the Backend and some data has been updated and deleted in backend. when i'm checking in qliksense that data not reflecting. i have checked with collegues they were saying once data store in the qvd's there no way to modify data in qliksense. is there anyway to update data in Qlik sense.

can anyone help me on this request.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

If the qvd's contain the complete data they may remain as they are and the needed/changed filters are applied on top. But in regard to your mentioned deleted/updated data in the backend this seems not possible else it will probably need to re-create the qvd's with the origin and/or adjusted scripts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

If the qvd's contain the complete data they may remain as they are and the needed/changed filters are applied on top. But in regard to your mentioned deleted/updated data in the backend this seems not possible else it will probably need to re-create the qvd's with the origin and/or adjusted scripts.