cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noor51
Contributor III
Contributor III

Binary Load General Script Error

I trying to do a binary load, but I get error message "General Script Error". How do I solve this issue. 

Noor51_0-1713273990093.png

Does it make a difference if the QVF file is on the server file vs personal drive when loading?

Also, Is there a way to remove section access after a binary load? 

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Try this test: remove the section access and check if this removes the error. If so, you need a version of the app without section access to be your source app. 

----
datavoyagers.net

View solution in original post

4 Replies
igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

If the original file has section access and the user running the file is not an admin in the section access, this might be the cause of the problem.

You cannot remove section access after you load it.

----
datavoyagers.net
Noor51
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok I understand that I can't get rid of the section access, but how do I solve the issue with the running this load script.

igoralcantara
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Try this test: remove the section access and check if this removes the error. If so, you need a version of the app without section access to be your source app. 

----
datavoyagers.net
Noor51
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the quick response.  

Another Question, What if the app is build by different tables rather than one single table? 

Our apps is based on connecting different tables. so it is not a normalized single table, is there a quick way to convert that app into a QVD with the same structure ?