cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BiDev
Contributor
Contributor

Talend studio 8 can not fetch license from server

Our Talend big data 8.01 license has expired.

We received a new license.

While trying to login to Studio It asks me to fetch the new license and when specifying a remote server the following message is displayed:

"Studio can't access the resource from server, please check the resource URL"

The Server URL that I wrote is our TAC server URL as following: "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/org.talend.administrator/" .

My questions are:

1. Is the above URL correct ?
  2. Does my PC on which I'm using Talend Studio requires an Internet Connection for the license fetch even though our TAC server is in our network and I have access to it from my PC ?
  3. What can be the problem and how to troubleshoot it before trying to load the license from local disk ?

Thank you

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is there any Permission denied error message in your studio log? Did you use IP server instead of localhost for your TAC URL?

Best regards

Sabrina

chafer
Contributor
Contributor

Is this a local install of Talend TAC or hosted in the Cloud?  If Cloud, I am not sure how it works. If hosted locally, the TAC Admin would need to log into TAC and add the new license to under the License tab. After that happens, you can put in the local server's host name, your Talend login Credentials to fetch the new license for Talend Studio.