• 149,704 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Replicate

SQL Server AG Listener With Multiple ip's

I have an AG with 3 nodes and 3 different subnets which means the listener has 3 ip's. Per Qlik instructions, you have to specify an ip when connectin... Show More

I have an AG with 3 nodes and 3 different subnets which means the listener has 3 ip's. Per Qlik instructions, you have to specify an ip when connecting to the listener. Since we have 3 ip's, how do we handle a failover to one of the other nodes if we are only specifying one ip in the endpoint connection?

I followed instructions detailed here

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/November2023/Content/Global_Common/Content/SharedReplicateHDD/SQLServer-Source/work_with_sql_server_alwayson_availability_groups.htm

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses

Project Export Failing

Hi I am trying to export the project using Compose CLI and I am getting below error.  Command ComposeCliexport_csv failed SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Session expi... Show More

Hi I am trying to export the project using Compose CLI and I am getting below error. 

Command ComposeCliexport_csv failed SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Session expired. 

This is what I am trying

<path where we have installed the compose software>\ComposeCli.exe export_csv --project <project name> --outfolder C:\EXPORT\ABC

Any help on this topic is greatly appreciated.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

NPrinting Engine Offline and RabbitMQ Error

Hi, All, Our NPrinting DEV server (May 2023 IR) has been running well for months. But yesterday I noticed its engine status is offline. Meanwhile, a t... Show More

Hi, All,

Our NPrinting DEV server (May 2023 IR) has been running well for months. But yesterday I noticed its engine status is offline. Meanwhile, a task hangs (with 'Running' status) there forever.

So far I have checked/done the following but they do not help:
    . All NPrintng services are running.
    . I have rebooted the server a couple of times.

I found this error in engine.log and scheduler.log: RabbitMq service is not connected - trying again in 60 seconds. ERROR: RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.BrokerUnreachableException: None of the specified endpoints were reachable

I followed the instruction in this link (https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Qlik-NPrinting-Messaging-Service-startup-connection-problems.htm) and executed ''rabbitmqctl.bat status' command, it gave me error saying I need to run 'rabbitmqctl start_app' command first. So I ran that 'rabbitmqctl start_app' command. It only displayed a message 'Starting node xxxxx...' and then returned. But the problem remains.

I have submitted Qlik support ticket. Just want to seek advice from the community while I am waiting.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Assign the difference between 2 variables to a new variable

Hi, I need to somehow get the difference between two dates assigned to variables and assign it in a new variable, what am I missing? QFlag:LOADEmptyCo... Show More

Hi,

I need to somehow get the difference between two dates assigned to variables and assign it in a new variable, what am I missing?

QFlag:
    LOAD
    EmptyColumn,
    DateColumn
    FROM [lib://QVDFilePath/QFlag.qvd]
    (qvd);

LET vData=Peek('DateColumn', 0, Timestamp(QFlag,'YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm/ss'));
    LET DateNow = Timestamp(Now(),'YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm/ss');
    Let vMinus = Interval(($vData- $DateNow ), 'mm');

Drop Tables QFlag;

Trace '$(vData)';
    Trace '$(DateNow)';

Results: 

Milaf_0-1714739357708.png

Thank you.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Failure in associating MetadataManager TABLE_DEF with CDC_TABLE_ENTRY"

One of on our tasks, we periodically get the following error messages:Unable to get TABLE_DEF for capture table [dbo.TableNAme]Failure in associating ... Show More

One of on our tasks, we periodically get the following error messages:
    Unable to get TABLE_DEF for capture table [dbo.TableNAme]
    Failure in associating MetadataManager TABLE_DEF with CDC_TABLE_ENTRY"

We are using  SQL Server RDS as an Endpoint - NOT MS-CDC.  

Any help is appreciated!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

What feature of Qlik Sense causes the creation of an auto-generated script secti...

What feature of Qlik Sense causes the creation of an auto-generated script section?- Creating a new app- manually adding a script section- performing ... Show More

What feature of Qlik Sense causes the creation of an auto-generated script section?

- Creating a new app

- manually adding a script section

- performing a reload in debug mode

- using data manager to add data

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Replacing the filed values In Frontend Chart

Hello All,I have QBS column in my dashboard,I have to add it as Filterpane in Frontend. In taht column some records are there which starts as 'No. of ... Show More

Hello All,

I have QBS column in my dashboard,
    I have to add it as Filterpane in Frontend. In taht column some records are there which starts as 

'No. of days from Assigned to Requested'
    I want to show as 'Days from Assigned to Requested'

I have many recoords like this and also have some different records as SP Code, Country Code, which shows as it is there 

How to achive
    Plaese help

Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

patch_endpoint API to update Replicate Oracle source end point attribute

Hi I have created an AWS lambda function to update source oracle endpoint attribute archivedLogDestId using python.  my payload to patch_endpoint is [... Show More

Hi

I have created an AWS lambda function to update source oracle endpoint attribute archivedLogDestId using python. 

my payload to patch_endpoint is [{"op":"replace","path":"/db_settings/archivedLogDestId","value":str(taskdet['oracledestid'])}] along with that I am passing replicate server name and endpoint name. When I tried to run the lambda I am getting "errorMessage": "'AemClient' object has no attribute 'patch_endpoint'"

I am able use EM API's to get server details , task details and archivedLogDestId (existing value using export_task) from the task, but for some reason patch_endpoint is not working. Any help on this topic is greatly appriciated

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Bug report: Outer set expression is not inherited if 1) the outset set expressio...

I would like to report what I believe is a bug in inner and outer set expressions feature (May 2023 patch 1), not sure if this forum can be a suitable... Show More

I would like to report what I believe is a bug in inner and outer set expressions feature (May 2023 patch 1), not sure if this forum can be a suitable location.

Given the the script, 

Fruits:
    LOAD * Inline [
    Type,Color,Quantity
    apple,green,1
    apple,green,1
    apple,green,1
    orange,orange,1
    orange,orange,1
    ];

Consider the below formulae outputs, where we select apples (which exist in the data set) and kiwis (which do not exist):

Sum({<Type={'apple'}, Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    3 OK
    {<Type={'apple'}>} Sum({<Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    3 OK
    {<Type={'apple'}, Color={'green'}>} Sum(Quantity)
    3 OK
    Sum({<Type={'kiwi'}, Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    0 OK
    {<Type={'kiwi'}>} Sum( {<Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    3 WRONG!! The outer set analysis is not inherited!
    {<Type={'kiwi'}, Color={'green'}>} Sum(Quantity)

OK

Sum({<Type={'orange'}, Color={'green'}>} Quantity)

OK

{<Type={'orange'}>} Sum( {<Color={'green'}>} Quantity)

OK

{<Type={'orange'}, Color={'green'}>} Sum(Quantity)

OK

Sum({<Type={'kiwi'}>} Quantity)

OK

{<Type={'kiwi'}>} Sum( Quantity)

OK

As per the results above: outer set expression is not inherited if

1. the outset set expression selects an inexistant value,
    2. there is an inner set expression

Could someone confirm this is indeed a bug and whether it has already been fixed in the recent version? Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

How to colour bar chart by two different master measures?

I have a bar chart that uses two different bar charts:     And I want to make it so that the two bar charts get coloured by the two different measur... Show More

I have a bar chart that uses two different bar charts:

alespooletto_1-1714740902851.png

alespooletto_0-1714741258611.png

And I want to make it so that the two bar charts get coloured by the two different measures' values, so I made this code to put in the Colour by Expression section:

IF(
        VALUELIST('Availability', 'Availability Aggr.') = 'Availability Aggr.',
        IF(
            [Availability Aggr.] > '99%',
            GREEN(),
            IF(
                [Availability Aggr.] > '89%',
                RGB(255, 165, 0),
                RED()
            )
        ),
        IF(
            VALUELIST('Availability', 'Availability Aggr.') = 'Availability',
            IF(
                [Availability] > '99%',
                GREEN(),
                IF(
                    [Availability] > '89%',
                    RGB(255, 165, 0),
                    RED()
                )
            ),
            BLACK() // Default colour
        )
    )

Unfortunately as you can see, it always takes the default colour. 

I saw in previous posts people suggesting to colour the maste rmeasure by segments within the master measure itself, I tried that but it didn't work as well. 

Can anybody help me solve this ? Thank you!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!