• 4,359 online
  • 2,002,074 posts
  • 150,132 Solutions

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Deployment & Management

Remove ridiculous new user 'Welcome' questionnaire

We have an OEM deployment of Qlik SaaS, using an IdP and whenever user's login for the first time they get this ridiculous questionnaire/prompt The pr... Show More

We have an OEM deployment of Qlik SaaS, using an IdP and whenever user's login for the first time they get this ridiculous questionnaire/prompt

The prompt:

1. Cant be closed without answering the questions

2. Asks questions that most business users don't know the answers to

3. Makes it a nightmare for a neat, nice user onboarding experience

lachlanwcast_0-1717385318086.png

Why can't this be disabled? ESPECIALLY for tenants that are OEM/managed by a 3rd party

Getting very frustrated at all the changes Qlik have been making with Cloud and this just makes it even worse....How did something like this get past Qlik UX testing? Understand the information provided could be useful for internal analytics but it frustrates the users (and admins of the product) - if the goal is to get Qlik Cloud to be an enterprise product (just like SaaS client-managed) take a look at how this affects sysadmins

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView App Dev

How to sum the data of each row

I want to find the sum of the inputs separately from CU Base. CU Base has condition code like this. =if(IsNull(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual),if(Property... Show More

I want to find the sum of the inputs separately from CU Base. CU Base has condition code like this.

=if(IsNull(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual),
    if(PropertyName = 'mi3_BaseMaterial',Mid(ValueText, 7, 10)

// Trim(SubField(SubField(ValueText, ':', 2), 'Oz', 1))

// หรือสิ่งที่ต้องการให้เป็นค่า default เมื่อ PropertyName ไม่ใช่ 'mi3_BaseMaterial'
    ),
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 10.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 20.00, '10-20',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 20.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 30.00, '20-30',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 30.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 40.00, '30-40',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 40.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 50.00, '40-50',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 50.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 60.00, '50-60',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 60.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 70.00, '60-70',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 80.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 90.00, '80-90',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) >= 90.00 and Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) <= 100.00, '90-100',
    if(Aggr(Max(PPMR_FinishedCUTotalActual), WorkOrderNo_DF) > 100.00, '>100'

))))))))))

What should I do?

Paknanarn23_0-1717646001970.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Rpm to install qlik replicate on ubi8 for containerization

Hi everyone, I am trying to install qlik replicate in docker using ubi8 base image  Can anyone tell me the latest rpm i can use for this? Qlik Replica... Show More

Hi everyone, I am trying to install qlik replicate in docker using ubi8 base image 

Can anyone tell me the latest rpm i can use for this?

Qlik Replicate 

Thx

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

How to create custom map for based on US Territories?

Hi Team, Does anyone implemented/worked on custom geo map based on US Territories? Can you please let me know the process to create one ??   Thanks fo... Show More

Hi Team,

Does anyone implemented/worked on custom geo map based on US Territories? Can you please let me know the process to create one ??

Thanks for your help.

Vish123

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Filtering Relevant Data

Dear all, I’m quite new to QlikSense and I’m encountering some issues. In short, I have multiple datasets loaded into the dashboard. Dataset1 conta... Show More

Dear all,

I’m quite new to QlikSense and I’m encountering some issues.

In short, I have multiple datasets loaded into the dashboard. Dataset1 contains project information, names, funding, etc., and Dataset2 contains specific deliverables that are mapped in the dashboard. The datasets are synced using a deliverable number that is common in both files.

The problem is there are more projects in Database1 than there are projects with deliverables in Dataset2 that are relevant to be shown in the dashboard. In all charts and tables in the sheet, I only need information from Dataset2 filled with info from Dataset1.

For example, to show only relevant projects and their funding per beneficiary, I added an ‘x’ column with values of 1 to the second dataset. In charts and tables, I use set modifiers {<x = {1}>} to prevent them from being displayed, etc. However, these can be displayed when selected (see figure).

There must be a solution for this, but I can’t find it, and working this way will only create more problems.

medinis123_0-1717691515961.png

Could you please suggest how I can filter only relevant information from the first dataset as a master filter or while loading the data?

Thank you very much in advance 🙂

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Which MySQL driver versions are compatible with Qlik Replicate 2023.5 on Linux?

The documentation on Prerequisites does not document what versions of MySQL ODBC driver are compatible with the version of Replicate, only mentioning ... Show More

The documentation on Prerequisites does not document what versions of MySQL ODBC driver are compatible with the version of Replicate, only mentioning to install v8.0.32. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2023/Content/Global_Common/Content/SharedReplicateHDD/MySQL-Source/prereq-mysql-source.htm

I doubt this is the only version of MySQL that is compatible, but what has been tested for compatability?

As an admin of client-managed Qlik Replicate, I need to know what versions are tested to work with the 2023.5 version, though this request extends to future versions of Replicate as well, as our system will be upgraded at some point.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Reset QDI120A - Solution Competencies Assessment

Dear Support Team, I have used all of the attempts provided by Qlik but none of them passed. This Competencies assessment is part of the Data Integrat... Show More

Dear Support Team,

I have used all of the attempts provided by Qlik but none of them passed. This Competencies assessment is part of the Data Integration specialization requirements.

Therefore, I want to request an attempt to reset so I can perform another assessment.

Thank you for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Ocarina Cl

Show Less
  • forum

Move to Cloud

Migration Qlik

Bonjour,   je viens de migrer mon compte de Talend Cloud vers Qlik et maintenant quand je me connecte à Talend Cloud, j'ai ce message d'erreur :   Qu... Show More

Bonjour,

je viens de migrer mon compte de Talend Cloud vers Qlik et maintenant quand je me connecte à Talend Cloud, j'ai ce message d'erreur :

ChristelleF_0-1716540013322.png

Quand je me connecte sur Qlik Cloud, je n'ai plus aucun job, tasks, ...

Comment retrouver la console Talend avec tous mes projets ?

Merci

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Is it safe to delete published reports directly ?

Hi, There are many report files at %programdata%\Nprinting\apps\*\*\reports\published We want to delete reports older than 400 days. Is it safe to del... Show More

Hi,

There are many report files at %programdata%\Nprinting\apps\*\*\reports\published

We want to delete reports older than 400 days. Is it safe to delete directly  as a common maintenance task ?

Combination of Days to Keep / Reports to Keep doesn't work for us as we have yearly reports published at newsstand and there can be many reports generated during development efforts.

We are using Qlik NPrinting May 2023 SR2 (Version: 23.20.5.0)

Kind regards

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Nprinting Designer is not working

I am using Nprinting Designer 19.4. Currently I am not able to edit the existing Nprinting reports and not able to create new report. When I am trying... Show More

I am using Nprinting Designer 19.4.

Currently I am not able to edit the existing Nprinting reports and not able to create new report. When I am trying to work on edit template and saving and doing preview I am getting the old report's preview. The new or edited version are not reflecting. 

I connected with infra team and uninstalled and reinstalled the Nprinting designer in my local machine still the issue persist. Then I upgraded to 2013 version still the issue persist. 

Can anyone help on this? 

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!