• 149,857 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Count Distinct based on a field based on a Measure

Hi, Can you kindly help me understand how to apply distinct count for the following expressions, count(distinct{<[Price check]={"=If((sum([Dealer Sell... Show More

Hi,

Can you kindly help me understand how to apply distinct count for the following expressions,

count(distinct{<[Price check]={"=If((sum([Dealer Sell-in price])-[Unit Price (EUR)])>0,'N','Y')"}>}[Part Number])

In the above expression,  , Unit Price = sum(Price * Exchange
    )/sum(Quantity), Price check=If((sum([Dealer Sell-in price])-([Unit Price (EUR)]))>0,'N','Y'))

Currently, the formula is making distinct count on all the part number but I need it distinct count only the [Part Number] with [Price check] is 'Y' for each Dealer.

Let me know if you need any other details from me.

Thanks in advance

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

trestClient - unable to upload a csv file

I have been provided with api documentation with below details: URI scheme: testurl.com Schemes:HTTPS Security APIKeyAuth Type:apiKey Name:x-api-token... Show More

I have been provided with api documentation with below details:

URI scheme: testurl.com

Schemes:HTTPS

Security

APIKeyAuth

Type:apiKey

Name:x-api-token

In: Header

Path:

POST /api/test/upload

Parameters:

Type: FormData

Name: file

Schema: file

Consumes: mutipart/form-data

Produces: application/json

With the help of the above details i am able to successfully configure in postman and recieved response code 200

But When i tried in Talend using trestclient I get below error:

Payload: {"status":"ERROR","message":"Failed to parse multipart servlet request"}

ram14_0-1715842733410.png

ram14_1-1715842901706.png

ram14_2-1715842940681.png

ram14_3-1715843181828.png

ram14_4-1715843282046.png

The have provided all the screenshot for reference.

Could anyone please help me to resolve the issue..

Show Less
  • forum

Connectivity & Data Prep

Qlik Sense / MySQL Anbindung / Spalten mit "_" im Namen liefern leere Daten

Hallo Zusammen, wir haben seit dem Update auf Version "Feb. 2024" (inkl. Patch 4) ein Problem bei der Abfrage von MySQL Daten. Sobald in Abfragen im S... Show More

Hallo Zusammen,

wir haben seit dem Update auf Version "Feb. 2024" (inkl. Patch 4) ein Problem bei der Abfrage von MySQL Daten. Sobald in Abfragen im Spaltenname ein Unterstrich "_" vorhanden ist, liefert Qlik leere Daten in dieser Spalte zurück.

Auch den Spaltenname in der Abfrage zu maskieren [auftrag_position_id] bringt keine Verbesserung.

Für eure Unterstützung wäre ich euch dankbar!

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

Entitlement required ?

Hello everyone i'm new to qlik cloud and i have two questions : - Is it mandatory to have an entitlement in order to log in to qlik cloud Tenant ? - I... Show More

Hello everyone i'm new to qlik cloud and i have two questions :

- Is it mandatory to have an entitlement in order to log in to qlik cloud Tenant ?

- Is it mandatory to have a professional entitlement in order to have an admin role (exemple: data admin or tenant admin)

Thank you

Regards,

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Migration of application from Qlik Sense to Azure Power Bi

Hi, For some project requirements we have to migrate some qlikSense application to Power Bi. Looking for some best practice documentation and some Gui... Show More

Hi,

For some project requirements we have to migrate some qlikSense application to Power Bi.

Looking for some best practice documentation and some Guidance documents. 

If someone can share what are the blockers we might encounter, would help us in planning.

Thanks in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

No access QMC and HUB after installation and cannot rebuild certificates by boot...

HI, I installed QS server (February 24), During the installation I noticed that the computer name that appears automatically does not match the real h... Show More

HI,

I installed QS server (February 24), During the installation I noticed that the computer name that appears automatically does not match the real hostname, I changed it in "Computer host name" field to the real hostname.  

* The computer name that appeared initially is a "Doman Control" or the servers environment. (VMware server that devised for some computers)  

* The installation is a single node environment 

Xabinav_1-1715519695334.png

After installation I can't access to HUB or QMC ("This page cannot be reached"). All services was up

hostname that present in certificate (mmc) does not match to real hostname (appears what was received automatically installation)

Xabinav_2-1715520936642.png

I tried to recreate the certificates like here-  Did all the steps, but for no success 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-recreate-or-just-delete-certificates-in-Qlik-Sense-No/ta-p/1712692

I ran this command: 
    "C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Repository.exe" -bootstrap -iscentral -restorehostname

And the certificate generation failed, this error was received -

Fatal exception during bootstrap: Newly created client certificate not valid; root certificate can't sign new certificates; 

What else can be done to make it work? I don't know what is the exact problem 

Does the computer name have to be the same as the certification?

Thanks  

Some details about system and environment 

1. Windows server 2022
    2. VMware server
    3. Singe node environment 

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Wanted to evaluate Value to use in Bell Curve

Hello Experts,  I want to evaluate the column Value to use it in Bell Curve, I do not want to use qlik NormalDist function. I am facing issue in evalu... Show More

Hello Experts, 

I want to evaluate the column Value to use it in Bell Curve, I do not want to use qlik NormalDist function.

I am facing issue in evaluating the Vlaue column as in Value column, First row should have abs(99.7%Low) colum and the consucutive rows will have row1 then the cumulative sum by adding Gap values in it. So the first row remain as it is and the cumulative sum by adding GAP from second row onwards. I am attaching the excel as a sample data and the Value column have the excel formula to replicate in qlik. I am using qliksense web version so please paste the expression and will not be able to open the qvf file as do not have desktop version.

Thanks in advance

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Hide label on qlik sense line chart

Hi Guys, On the line chart, you can only choose to show all data points label or not show label. Can you hide the labels from January to September? On... Show More

Hi Guys,

On the line chart, you can only choose to show all data points label or not show label. Can you hide the labels from January to September? Only shows 10-12 months, or is there a better extension? except vizlib.

Thanks!!

Gin009_0-1715829027428.png

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Select specific colours for my Bar Chart

Hello everyone,  how can i make this formula work?  i want to set specific colours based on a calculation, i dont like the ones i get by default in ql... Show More

Hello everyone, 

how can i make this formula work? 

i want to set specific colours based on a calculation, i dont like the ones i get by default in qlik sense. This is for a bar chart. 

if (Sum([profit22]) - Sum([profit21]) > 0 ; color = #87205d, color= #ac4d58)

thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Error calling endpoint "Qlik Cloud Services - Start Reload"

Hi, We are using Qlik Application Automation to schedule a chain of reloads and have recently experienced some undocumented behaviour from the Call Au... Show More

Hi,

We are using Qlik Application Automation to schedule a chain of reloads and have recently experienced some undocumented behaviour from the Call Automation block. It randomly fails with: Error calling endpoint "Qlik Cloud Services - Start Reload". The failure is exactly 40 minutes and 48 or 49 seconds after start. No other details are provided.

JakSSK_0-1715841116748.png

JakSSK_1-1715841221449.png

Any ideas are appreciated as this error stops the whole chain and sets our data back by a whole day.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!