• 149,739 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik NPrinting

NPrinting Engine Offline and RabbitMQ Error

Hi, All, Our NPrinting DEV server (May 2023 IR) has been running well for months. But yesterday I noticed its engine status is offline. Meanwhile, a t... Show More

Hi, All,

Our NPrinting DEV server (May 2023 IR) has been running well for months. But yesterday I noticed its engine status is offline. Meanwhile, a task hangs (with 'Running' status) there forever.

So far I have checked/done the following but they do not help:
    . All NPrintng services are running.
    . I have rebooted the server a couple of times.

I found this error in engine.log and scheduler.log: RabbitMq service is not connected - trying again in 60 seconds. ERROR: RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.BrokerUnreachableException: None of the specified endpoints were reachable

I followed the instruction in this link (https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Qlik-NPrinting-Messaging-Service-startup-connection-problems.htm) and executed ''rabbitmqctl.bat status' command, it gave me error saying I need to run 'rabbitmqctl start_app' command first. So I ran that 'rabbitmqctl start_app' command. It only displayed a message 'Starting node xxxxx...' and then returned. But the problem remains.

I have submitted Qlik support ticket. Just want to seek advice from the community while I am waiting.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Buttons issue

Hello all, I am posting this relatable question many times but didn't get correct answer till now I have 4 different columns I created 4 different fil... Show More

Hello all,

I am posting this relatable question many times but didn't get correct answer till now

I have 4 different columns

I created 4 different filter panes with one column each

Now I need to create a button when I click on that button all the values in 4 filter panes has to be selected at a time 

Please help anyone.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Create a Visualization dashboard in Qlik Sense from Tableau

Kindly advise which kind of charts should I use for getting these box containers in Qlik sense.  Need this kind of box chart which contains Circle wi... Show More

Kindly advise which kind of charts should I use for getting these box containers in Qlik sense.  Need this kind of box chart  which contains Circle with color and scale with Avg and reporting monthNeed this kind of box chart which contains Circle with color and scale with Avg and reporting month

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Crosstable Challenge. SalesMan Comissions by Product Group

Hi guys, I have an input table with the % of comission for each Product Type Sale for each SalesMan.  The table looks like this (in the real case the ... Show More

Hi guys, I have an input table with the % of comission for each Product Type Sale for each SalesMan. 

The table looks like this (in the real case the SalesManID is dynamic, it's not only for 4 salesman) :

4 5 12 14
    CompanyCode FamilyCode SubFamilyCode FamilyDescription SalesmanId4 SalesManId5 SalesManId12 SalesManId14
    1 ANIM ********** XXX 10% 5% 10% 10%
    1 APPR ********** YYY 5% 10% 5% 10%
    1 AV ********** ZZZ 10% 10% 10% 5%

And I'd like to get an output of a desired table like this :

FamilyCode SalesManId %Comission
    ANIM 4 10%
    ANIM 5 5%
    ANIM 12 10%
    ANIM 14 10%
    APPR 4 5%
    APPR 5 10%
    APPR 12 5%
    APPR 14 10%
    AV 4 10%
    AV 5 10%
    AV 12 10%
    AV 14 5%

Could anybody help me please? I don't know if crosstable it's the best option, I'm trying to do it but with no results.

PD : I've attached the example in excel, in order to make it easier for everyone to understand.

Kind regards, Marcel.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Qlik Data Movement Gateway Service Failed to start after upgrade

Hi,   I´ve recently tried to upgrade Qlik Data Movement Gateway to the latest version. After the upgrade the repagent service has failed to start. I h... Show More

Hi,

I´ve recently tried to upgrade Qlik Data Movement Gateway to the latest version.

After the upgrade the repagent service has failed to start. I have followed the upgrade instrutions here: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Gateways/dm-gateway-upgrading.htm 
    and also retryed the upgade 3times (i took a snapshot of the server before the upgrade). 

But the outcome has always been the same, "failed to start service". 

I found this article: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Cloud-Data-Integration/Data-Movement-Gateway-Service-Failed-to-start-after-upgrade/td-p/2163218?lightbox-message-images-2163218=127389i7DABB819A273EF54

With another user having the same issue. But the only solution wihtin that post is to install Data movement on Red Hat rather then CentOS as I´m currently running. 

I can´t see that CentOS not should be supported by Qlik Data Movement according to the documentation. 

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Business Logic Previous Day when Dates are discrete

Hi,   I want to check a generic solution for Previous Day calculation when dates are Discrete. in my case i am getting dates like below. Now i want ma... Show More

Hi,

I want to check a generic solution for Previous Day calculation when dates are Discrete.

in my case i am getting dates like below.

Now i want max date which is 10-05-2024. which can simply calculate by max(BusinessDate)

Previous Day = Should be 08-05-2024.

if i select any date, it should consider as Max Date.. and Previous Date should be last available date in data.

Say if i select 06-05-2024 then prev date should come 03-05-2024.

Please suggest.

TIA.

01-05-2024
    02-05-2024
    03-05-2024
    06-05-2024
    07-05-2024
    08-05-2024
    10-05-2024
    Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

Automatically Update Qliksenserepository password

In the following link  https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-reset-forgotten-PostgreSQL-password-in-Qlik-Sense/ta-p/1712725 ,... Show More

In the following link 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-reset-forgotten-PostgreSQL-password-in-Qlik-Sense/ta-p/1712725

, we see instructions on how that password can be amended manually. However, if we wanted to automated this, would it be possible?
    More specifically, I am enquiring about this part within the QlikSenseUtil. Is it possible to do the same think via cmd line? 
    "Adjust the connection string using QlikSenseUtil
    Open QlikSenseUtil (C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Util\QlikSenseUtil)
    Open the Connection String Editor tab
    Click Read
    Adjust the password
    Click Save Value in config file encrypted
    "

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Cloud Data Integration

Data Gateway Movement limitation

Hello Qlik Team,   Are there any limitations on the number of connections using one QCDI gateway ? Can I utilize the data gateway server for multiple ... Show More

Hello Qlik Team,

Are there any limitations on the number of connections using one QCDI gateway ?

Can I utilize the data gateway server for multiple source connections?

Could you please advise on the best practices in this regard?

Regards,
    Harsh

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

QMC task prioritization while waiting for node

Hi,Is it possible to configure QMC settings so that certain highly important task can be prioritized (bumped to the front of the line) while waiting f... Show More

Hi,
    Is it possible to configure QMC settings so that certain highly important task can be prioritized (bumped to the front of the line) while waiting for a node?
    My environment is only set to run 13 tasks at a time and all other tasks need to wait for a spot to open up.

Qlik Insight Advisor

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Set expression to display previous year December values (with if statement insid...

I want to create a Column 'Equity Previous Year December' to display Equity for the Previous year's December values against the PERIOD_YEAR_MONTH colu... Show More
    I want to create a Column 'Equity Previous Year December' to display Equity for the Previous year's December values against the PERIOD_YEAR_MONTH column ranging from 2023-01 to 2024-03

PERIOD_YEAR_MONTH Equity current period Equity Previous Year December
    2024-03
    2024-02
    2024-01
    2023-12
    2023-11
    --
    --
    2023-01
    2022-12
    --
    --
    --
    --

I tried the set expression below but only the first part of if condition gets evaluated. How can I achieve my goal? 😕 

=Sum({< 
         PERIOD_YEAR = {"$(=If(PERIOD_YEAR = '2024', '2023', '2022'))"}, 
         PERIOD = { '12' }
        >}
    Total Equity current period)

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!