• 149,627 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik NPrinting

NPrinting, one task, one receiver, multiple / separate emails

Dear community,There is a QV file over 14 databases. I use cycle in NPrinting (v16) to make a report per database to send these reports to a manager. ... Show More

Dear community,

There is a QV file over 14 databases. I use cycle in NPrinting (v16) to make a report per database to send these reports to a manager. He now gets one e-mail with 14 PDF attachments. He asked me to get 14 separate e-mails instead, in order to... whatever.

I don't know how to do that. Any suggestion?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

not able to perform cdc on file

When the "Apply Changes" and/or "Store Changes" replication options are enabled,the ordinal position of the "Data start" header column cannot be zero.
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

MonthYear issue

Hi Guys, I need a help, below snapshot,   Here I have taken from start month to till month,but I need previous month(Mar-24). I have used formula 1st... Show More

Hi Guys,

I need a help,

below snapshot,

nagarajuchilveri_0-1714473564702.png

Here I have taken from start month to till month,but I need previous month(Mar-24).

I have used formula 1st YTD:

=Num((Sum({< [DATE OF ISSUE1] = {">=$(=( YearStart(now(),0,7) )) <$(=( YearEnd(now(),0,7) ))"}>} Tkts)),'##,###,###')

for previous month I have used below formula:

vStartMonth=Date(AddMonths(Min([DATE OF ISSUE]), 0), 'MMM-YY')

vPreviousMonth=Date(AddMonths(Max([DATE OF ISSUE]),-1),'MMM-YY')

=Num((Sum({< Month1 = {">=$(=(vStartMonth))<=$(=(vPreviousMonth))"}>} Tkts)),'##,###,###')

This is not working. I need to remove Apr-24 month. I have applied condition in dimension also still not working.is 

How resolve this issue.

Regards,

Nagaraju

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Nombre de patients présents dans le service à chaque heure

Bonjour,  je suis nouvelle sur qlik et je suis bloquée en voulant calculer la charge d'occupation d'un service d'urgence par heure. J'ai l'id des pati... Show More

Bonjour, 

je suis nouvelle sur qlik et je suis bloquée en voulant calculer la charge d'occupation d'un service d'urgence par heure.

J'ai l'id des patients, l'heure d'entrée et de sortie de chaque patient. 

Par exemple, je veux calculer à 8h le nombre de patients qui sont entrés à 8h ou avant et qui ne sont pas encore sortis du service.

Show Less
  • forum

Connectivity & Data Prep

Trino Connection with Qlik cloud SaaS

Dear Team,   As we know do not have Trino Connectors available with Qlik Cloud, and there are customer/prospect wants to extract the data without usin... Show More
    Dear Team,

As we know do not have Trino Connectors available with Qlik Cloud, and there are customer/prospect wants to extract the data without using any intermediate Windows system.

The current scenario at one of our prospect/customer is that 90% of their data resides under the hood of Trino. In order to access the data, there is only one way: to use the data gateway direct access  (which can only be installed on a Windows system) and connect using the Trino ODBC connector (which is not available for free).

The client doesn't have any Windows system available, and they can't provision one for this (but they have Linux system). In this case, I couldn't see any options that I know of. Hence, I would request if anyone can help me with this would be much appreciated. 

just letting you know because of this limitations, we are about to loose one existing customer and one prospect
    #trino #Qlik cloud
    Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Front End calculation

Hello Community I am facing some middle-week crises 🙂 Looks like a simple task, yet not able to crack it. I have data from A:C columns and need a res... Show More

Hello Community

I am facing some middle-week crises 🙂

Looks like a simple task, yet not able to crack it.

I have data from A:C columns and need a result in E:G.

Need a COUNT(DISTINCT SKU) according to the Supplier lowest Rating.

MindaugasBacius_0-1714462343848.png

Supplier Rating COUNT(DISTINCT SKU)
    A 1 20
    A 2 11
    A 3 12
    A 4 13
    B 3 14
    B 4 15
    C 2 16
    C 3 17
    C 5 18

Thank you guys!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

How does Qlik Sense load the data of the previous 12 months of the current month...

Hi guys,      I have an excel with 12 sheets of data. How should I set a date range parameter and then load the first 12 months of the current month's... Show More

Hi guys,

I have an excel with 12 sheets of data. How should I set a date range parameter and then load the first 12 months of the current month's data through a SQL on qlik sense?

Please help, thanks!!!

Annotation 2024-04-26 163451.png

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Date Format on country based

Date column format for US (mm/dd/yyyy) is different from Europe (yyyy-mm-dd). Is there a solution in Qlik where in when the user is in Europe and expo... Show More

Date column format for US (mm/dd/yyyy) is different from Europe (yyyy-mm-dd). Is there a solution in Qlik where in when the user is in Europe and exported data, the date will automatically converted to the country format. So that users will not have to convert manually.

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

backup strategy

Hi, we are considering a backup strategy for our Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows deployment. In addition to the Repository (Postgresql) and the apps ... Show More

Hi,

we are considering a backup strategy for our Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows deployment.

In addition to the Repository (Postgresql) and the apps (in the Apps directory) is there anything else we should backup from the central node?

What about the rim nodes?

Where are the bookmarks and the user's personal sheets saved?

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

Salesforce Exception: Failed to get next element / only whitespace content allow...

We are unfortunately getting sporadic talend exceptions from the Salesforce Connector when upserting data to Salesforce. This exception seems to occur... Show More

We are unfortunately getting sporadic talend exceptions from the Salesforce Connector when upserting data to Salesforce. This exception seems to occur randomly and it seems it has nothing to do with the data being transferred, because a second attempt on the same data set will not run into an exception.

It seems, that there is some kind of library issue, which is quite hard for for us to debug, because we cannot reproduce this issue when running the job in talend studio. Is there a recommendation of what we can do to find out what's causing this issue?

This is the full exception: https://pastebin.com/KRjgyQHb

tSalesforceOutput_1 com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to get next element

java.io.IOException: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to get next element

at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SalesforceWriter.doUpsert(SalesforceWriter.java:476)

[...]

Caused by: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Failed to get next element

at com.sforce.ws.parser.XmlInputStream.nextTag(XmlInputStream.java:169)

[...]

Caused by: com.sforce.ws.parser.XmlPullParserException: only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not u (position: START_DOCUMENT seen u... @1:1)

at com.sforce.ws.parser.MXParser.parseProlog(MXParser.java:1532) ~[force-wsc-53.1.0.jar:?]

[...]

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!