• 1,999,387 posts
  • 149,910 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Gauge with calculated dimension( Budget vs current)

Bonjour , I have a pivot table that I created which highlights the list of companies, their actuel, Budget ( the two dimmsnion are calculated with set... Show More

Bonjour ,

I have a pivot table that I created which highlights the list of companies, their actuel, Budget ( the two dimmsnion are calculated with set Analyses )

like this :

Korto2024_0-1716208026998.png

I want to make a histogram for each company Current vs Budget

Cordialement

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Google Connector issue.

Hi All,Can someone please help me out.I am trying to store data in google drive using google connector but getting following error.I am able to read d... Show More

Hi All,

Can someone please help me out.I am trying to store data in google drive using google connector but getting following error.
    I am able to read data fine usnig same connection from same folder. 

shair094_0-1716211953182.png

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Showing NA instead of hyphen in pivot table in Qliksense

Hi, We have created a pivot table which has country and yearmonth as dimensions where yearmonth will be columns. Our expression is if( len(concat(KPI)... Show More

Hi,

We have created a pivot table which has country and yearmonth as dimensions where yearmonth will be columns.

Our expression is if( len(concat(KPI))>0, count(KPI),'NA').

The result we get is it table shows NA if KPI values doesnt exists for any Yearmonth and country but for one

country , it is not showing NA but showing Hyphen  for few months.

We are not sure what this issue can be.

Same scenario for another pivot table but in the other table it not showing NA at all even after using similar expression as above.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Update areplicate rpm fails to start service.

During the update of areplicate rpm to November 2023 SR1, service fails to start as root, but will start when connected a attunity:sl-******:/ora_home... Show More

During the update of areplicate rpm to November 2023 SR1, service fails to start as root, but will start when connected a attunity:
    sl-******:/ora_home/stage # rpm -Uvh --prefix /qlik areplicate-2023.11.0-282.x86_64.rpm
    Verifying... ################################# [100%]
    Preparing... ################################# [100%]
    Updating / installing...
    1:areplicate-2023.11.0-282 ################################# [ 50%]
    Failed to start service areplicate
    Not all services have been started
    warning: %post(areplicate-2023.11.0-282.x86_64) scriptlet failed, exit status 10
    Cleaning up / removing...
    2:areplicate-2022.11.0-208 ################################# [100%]

Also noticed the /etc/init.d/areplicate files is missing now:
    attunity@sl-*******:~ > ls -l /etc/init.d/areplicate
    ls: cannot access '/etc/init.d/areplicate': No such file or directory

How do we correct this?

Thanks,

Marty

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

not showing the chart line or bars

is anyone facing the issue that charts are not showing the chart line or bars, after refreshing the page it works fine. Version: Qlik Enterprise Feb 2... Show More

is anyone facing the issue that charts are not showing the chart line or bars, after refreshing the page it works fine. 

Version: Qlik Enterprise Feb 2024 path 1 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Missing few transactions ideally deletes

We had Log streaming Task # source is RDS postgres  where as we had 2 different targets  1 is EDB  postgres and other is RDS aurora .. We had Source t... Show More

We had Log streaming Task # source is RDS postgres  where as we had 2 different targets  1 is EDB  postgres and other is RDS aurora ..

We had Source table having 54 columns and target table having only 52 columns .. we had removed 2 columns in the Tasks...

Do we have any limitations ?

Some sample errors#

Stream component 'st_0_PG_TCDP_MDHP_Tgt' terminated
    Stream component failed at subtask 0, component st_0_PG_TCDP_MDHP_Tgt
    Error executing data handler
    Failed to get update statement for table parts_master_raw.parts_maintenance_cd, stream position 345;638516567649827200;20240418151639010679B|00007CB3/8E010800.2.00007CB3/8E010800
    Failed to prepare statement 'UPDATE "parts_master_raw"."parts_maintenance_cd"

Stream component 'st_0_PG_TCDP_MDHP_Tgt' terminated
    Stream component failed at subtask 0, component st_0_PG_TCDP_MDHP_Tgt
    Error executing data handler
    Endpoint is disconnected
    Connection error
    Failed to execute insert statement, stream position is 331;638515507882112120;20240418151639010679B|00007C97/64B259D0.2.00007C97/64B259D0
    RetCode: SQL_ERROR SqlState: 08S01 NativeError: 35 Message: The connection has been lost;
    The connection has been lost
    Failed (retcode -1) to execute statement: 'INSERT INTO

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Bug report: Outer set expression is not inherited if 1) the outset set expressio...

I would like to report what I believe is a bug in inner and outer set expressions feature (May 2023 patch 1), not sure if this forum can be a suitable... Show More

I would like to report what I believe is a bug in inner and outer set expressions feature (May 2023 patch 1), not sure if this forum can be a suitable location.

Given the the script, 

Fruits:
    LOAD * Inline [
    Type,Color,Quantity
    apple,green,1
    apple,green,1
    apple,green,1
    orange,orange,1
    orange,orange,1
    ];

Consider the below formulae outputs, where we select apples (which exist in the data set) and kiwis (which do not exist):

Sum({<Type={'apple'}, Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    3 OK
    {<Type={'apple'}>} Sum({<Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    3 OK
    {<Type={'apple'}, Color={'green'}>} Sum(Quantity)
    3 OK
    Sum({<Type={'kiwi'}, Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    0 OK
    {<Type={'kiwi'}>} Sum( {<Color={'green'}>} Quantity)
    3 WRONG!! The outer set analysis is not inherited!
    {<Type={'kiwi'}, Color={'green'}>} Sum(Quantity)

OK

Sum({<Type={'orange'}, Color={'green'}>} Quantity)

OK

{<Type={'orange'}>} Sum( {<Color={'green'}>} Quantity)

OK

{<Type={'orange'}, Color={'green'}>} Sum(Quantity)

OK

Sum({<Type={'kiwi'}>} Quantity)

OK

{<Type={'kiwi'}>} Sum( Quantity)

OK

As per the results above: outer set expression is not inherited if

1. the outset set expression selects an inexistant value,
    2. there is an inner set expression

Could someone confirm this is indeed a bug and whether it has already been fixed in the recent version? Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Nprinting is not working

I know there are a ton of topics about it, but I'm the next to get this problem: the connection between office and nprinting does not work. It used to... Show More

I know there are a ton of topics about it, but I'm the next to get this problem: the connection between office and nprinting does not work. It used to work on my old computer but fails there - even as I did install (and now reinstalled twice) office 2019 especially for that goal.
    I don't get it working on my new computer with office 365, including trying the tips on this forum and two nPrintingDesigner versions.
    Has anybody an idea what to try next? Or is there any help out there?

JesseWit_0-1715420413344.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Cannot compute expression, not all column values are in the data record

Our Source and Target system are cloud rds Postgres and Cloud Aurora Postgres respectively. We had Source and Targets having same no of columns and Sa... Show More

Our Source and Target system are cloud rds Postgres and Cloud Aurora Postgres respectively.

We had Source and Targets having same no of columns and Same primary Keys ..

However couple of table are frequently failing with 

Table 'lcadm'.'spb_shipment_route_exp (subtask 0 thread 1) is suspended. Cannot compute expression, not all column values are in the data record

Table 'lcadm'.'spb_order' (subtask 0 thread 1) is suspended. Cannot compute expression, not all column values are in the data record

(or)Table 'lcadm'.'spb_shipment_route_exp' (subtask 0 thread 1) is suspended. Failed to get delete statement for table lios_raw.spb_shipment_route_exp,
    stream position 0000005F/4CECD9C8.53.0000005F/4CECF7188

We had referential integrity constraints (FK)  @ source. Does the source tables having Foreign keys will triggers above compute errors and suspend tables ? Please advise.  

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Using RangeSum and Aggr in Script or Dimension

Hi,   I have a requirement where I need to do a calculated dimension and use it as a dimension in qlikview bar chart. I use the below in expression ta... Show More

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to do a calculated dimension and use it as a dimension in qlikview bar chart. I use the below in expression tab and works fine. Not sure how to use it as a dimension,

if(rangesum( above( aggr(sum(Counts),Month),0,4) )<=1,'No count',if(rangesum( above( aggr(sum(Counts),Month),0,4) )>=61,'Normal count','Low count'))

My solution is to use this as a dimension and I calculate the count of employees under each category for a bar chart. I am using the above expression to calculate the rolling 3 months on employee level. Is it better to do it at a script level or chart level. 

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Accelerating Decision-Making with Qlik Insights

Qlik enhances decision-making with high-speed insights, as Mayborn Group integrates data from various functions across their global operations, gaining a competitive edge in the childcare industry.

Customer Story

Efficiency in Agriculture: Nortera's Qlik Triumph

Nortera leads agricultural manufacturing analytics and automation with Qlik, reducing short-shipment rates and annual savings in water consumption.

Customer Story

Revolutionizing aircraft production through Data Analytics

Qlik Data Integration transforms Airbus' aircraft production, leading to over 150 replication tasks and informing more efficient analysis.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!