Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Email through Publisher

Hi,

How to send report/bookmark as mail through Publisher.

Regards,XXX

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I thought you should have a separate plug-in (with license) for this ...

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am using Qlikview version 9.0. In this we can send the Report and the Alerts as the mail. I am not sure about the steps for sending the reports through Publisher as an email.. Can anyone guide me on the same.

Regards,XXX

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Do you mean send mail when report failes??

Or do you mean load reports and send them (as PDF) by mail??

Regards,

Anita

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anita,

I mean both send mail when report fails or load reports and send them as PDF.

Regards,XXX

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sending mail when loading reports fails:

Qlikview Enterprise Management Console
System (tab)
Setup (tab)
CommandCenter --> Qlikview Servers
SMTP (tab)

In the SMTP tab you can setup the email addresses to send mail to when report loading failed.

As for sending the reports as PDF, I know you need the Publisher plug-in and besides this I thought you also need a separate plug-in for sending PDF ...

We don't have this ourselves yet, because we need to buy a couple of plug-ins first.

Hope this helps you on your way,

Anita

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

We have publishers and it has option to send the PDF as mail. Can any one help me on steps to do the same.

Regards,XXX

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You have the option of sending mail in the form of PDF but for this you need to buy separate license from QLIKTECH.

Regards,

Veman Reddy

Not applicable
Author

Hi Veman Reddy,

Its not about license more over we have license. Is there any documents on sending mail using publisher specific to PDF as mail. Not from help option please:)

Regards,XXX

Not applicable
Author

Dear Friend,

You need to buy separate license along with the publisher to mail a perticular report in the form of PDF. This license need to buy separate when you buy publisher license.

Regards,

Veman Reddy