Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Are very less partners are deploying the documents using QlikViewOCX?

Hi All,

I am planing to deploy the qlikview document at the end user machine where there is no qlikview license and there is no internet connection also. So I have chosen QlikView OCX to deploy it at the end user machine.

I have so many doubts and issues while deploying and have posted it also but didn't get much response from the community members or qlikview team.

So is that mean that very less partners and users are deploying using the QlikViewOCX.

If not from from the partners I expect the qlikview team to help me out for all those doubts and issues that I am facing.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rikab,

Compile all your queries as one single mail and send to support@qlik.com. I hope you will get some answer.

Regards

Rajesh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply. I will do the same.But my question is why no reply from those who have deployed the document using QlikViewOCX. Whenever I used to have any queries I used to post it here and get immediate reply but for this I am not getting much reply. So I felt that very less partners are deploying the document using the QlikViewOCX. What is your view on that?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rikab,

Pls let me know your queries; so that let me see where i can help you.

Regards

Rajesh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please give me your email id. I will send the same mail which I have sent to the qlikview support.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rikab,

Here is my email id rajeshjeyaraman@yahoo.com

Regards

Rajesh

Not applicable
Author

Rajesh Jeyaraman wrote:
Here is my email id rajeshjeyaraman@yahoo.com<div></div>

I have sent you couple of mail long back. Waiting for reply.

Hope to hear from you soon.