Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"No documents" In Access Point!

Hi All,

My access point says "No Documents" as shown in the below image. Let me know where I need to put my document so that i can access my document from here. It will very interesting to see my document here. Wanna check how it works!

error loading image

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

26 Replies
Not applicable
Author

lhr wrote:
try to press the "advanced" button... <div></div>

I did not find any tab to give permissions. Whats wrong?

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

lhr
Employee
Employee

i have no idea why you don't see a permissions tab, and i don't have access to windows xp to check it out. but it is not a qlikview issue. i suggest talking to a sysadmin or some it guy to help you out with setting file permissions.

cheers,

lars

Not applicable
Author

lhr wrote:
i have no idea why you don't see a permissions tab, and i don't have access to windows xp to check it out. but it is not a qlikview issue. i suggest talking to a sysadmin or some it guy to help you out with setting file permissions. <div></div>

Surely I will check and let you know... Thanks for your effort...

Not applicable
Author

What version of XP are you using? XP Home or Media Centre Edition do not allow file rights (one of the feature MS crippled for these editions), you need to use XP Pro, also if using IIS on XP you will need to either disable IIS if you plan on using the QlikView WebServer or install IIS support for the QlikView server and disable the QVWS - IIS 5.1 does not support port sharing.

Chris

Karl_Humma
Employee
Employee

You need a valid QVS license key to host applications via the QlikView AccessPoint web portal. From the QlikView Server Reference Manual page 35

4.1 Qlikview AccessPoint

The AccessPoint is a web portal that lists the documents that each user has access to.

It is important to understand that the AccessPoint only links to each document, it

does not host the documents themselves, that is done by the Qlikview Server.

/Karl

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem:

- 1 of 1 QVS´s is running

- Logged in as: Anonymous

- Using QlikView Information Access license (QVIA)

- Permission set to Anonymous (local), Anonymous (Domain) and EVERYONE

- All services running

But the message "No Documents" is there.

Not applicable
Author

Look this document