Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaymerry
Creator
Creator

Qlikview 11 Accesspoint "loading content"

Hello all,

Qlikview 11 has been installed in our server instead of Qlikview 10.

After the installtion, all the services seem to be ok :

However, when when I try to go on the accesspoint, I have the following message :

Have you got any idea of this problem ?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Jaymerry

56 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for your reply.

In my case there was a DNS issue, where the IP address in domain was registered incorrectly. After fixing this issue I am able to view the access point using the server name.

Regards,

Samir.

Not applicable

Thank you Bill

Not applicable

Hello Ricardo, I applied this solution to situations where the export value to excel not working. Anyway, I applied this same suggestion to the problem mentioned in this post (as per your suggestion) and got success.

Before it had tried command cited by Jeffrey, but it did not work!

Thank you for the tip!

Stive

Brazil

Not applicable

Hi all,

Strangely yes, in our case, when we are installing QVS 11.2 SR3 with IIS, we got the same issue when we are using FormLogin.htm.  In Fiddler, it shows "You do not have permission to view this directory or page" when it post the user name and password to the Authenticate.asp. The single sign on fails when we are using server name in the URL even the server name is registered in both intranet and trusted site. It works when we use the IP address instead of server name in the remote client browser.  Interesting thing is it works using IP, server name and localhost within the server.

Is there anyone know why and resolve the authentication issue?

Regards,

Eric.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In the QMC under setup and QlikView Web Server have you check the Alternate Login Page under Authentication?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Thanks Bill,

I have already set to the Alternate Login Page already to match with using FormLogin.  The issue is still occurring unfortunately.  The authentication does not work when server name is used in the URL instead of IP.

Eric.

Not applicable

Hi Bill,

I'm facing same problem in my machine also and followed your steps but didn't makes it work.

Can please let me know any other suggestion which helps me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Venkat - if you follow the previous responses in this thread you will see there are a number of causes for this symptom.  I posted a fix which involved changing the application pool in IIS which worked for me.  On another thread there was a similar issue caused by non alphanumeric characters in the server name (but I think that has been fixed in more recent versions).

Steve

Not applicable

Hi Steve,

I tried on changing the appliation pool in IIS but not worked for me and my servername is "QlikView WebServer IIS".

I made many attempts to resolve it but no luck and even some times i seen an another "error message" in the Internet Explorer browser while opening the access point. Please find the attached error messgae.

Please let me know what might be the cause of this error ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I would put fiddler on the machine that is having the problem and see what errors you see there.  Also, more information would be helpful.

What version of the OS are you running?

What version of QlikView are you running?

What version of IIS are you running?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.