Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know how to use Google Charts (not Maps) in an extension?

Hi !

Anyone know how to use Google Charts (not Maps) in an extension?  On the Google Developer site, all the examples seem to pull in the Google Javascript code in the head section of an html document.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that isn't possible here since QlikView controls what goes in the head section, and the Javascript for our extension goes in the body section.  Anyone know how to get around this issue?  I've found some tantalizingly close solutions for Google Maps using a callback but none for Google Charts.  I'm hoping there's a very simple solution!

Thanks !

12 Replies
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

I support your personal thought. It would be a great idea to have only Ajax going forward but considering it support the macros which is not currently supported by Ajax. May be they have introduced extension to get rid of IE and to support the macros in Aajx.But still not we havent seen any extension supporting supporting the export and other related stuff which was not feasible in Ajax

Any have will wait and see.What Qliktech has in future plan

Not applicable
Author

Hi guys,

Thanks for this great post, by using your advice I was able to make the geomaps extension.

I added it to this post out of gratitude.

Enjoy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Wow awesome to hear acoppens and thanks for sharing !!!!